Frangipani

Where is everyone at 7.30pm

Anyway, hello to all the new people welcome to the forum. >:D<<'>

Gosh - where are you all 'familiar names' is this the right forum :ph34r::unsure::whistle: I get up at 4.30am my time thinking you would all be posting on here and there is only 5 people - I guess your spending time with the family - or watching the sunday night movie's. :thumbs:

I think I will go back to sleep. But I can't sleep anyway, just taken some very strong pain killers for my hip :hypno: supposed to make you drowsy.

So may not be here for long.

Anyway if you read this - have a lovely evening. >:D<<'> hope you had a lovely weekend. >:D<<'>

Love

Frang xx

Edited by Frangipani

Hi Frang

I am here, well sort of, jumping on and off doing other stuff. Had a good weekend, its been so mild here and the weather been bright. A friend of mine texted me today to say she had taken her dogs to the beach and there were people in swimming !!!!! We've been out for a lovely yummy lunch with my inlaws, their treat ! so feeling rather stuffed tonight.

Sorry to hear you hip is playing you up this early, hope the painkillers kick in soon.

Anyway "Good Morning" to you !

Clare x x x

Trying to enjoy the beautiful spring weather temps up to 30's then they had snow at Thredbo bringing the temp back down to the 20's thought it was time to put the inter woollies away- not yet :)

How was the weekend away

xx

Trying to enjoy the beautiful spring weather temps up to 30's then they had snow at Thredbo bringing the temp back down to the 20's thought it was time to put the inter woollies away- not yet :)

How was the weekend away

xx

Wet but restful. Lovely lunch out at local pub, all home cooked & locally sourced. Coming down with lurgy tho so zonked out on co codamol :wacko:

DOWN to the 20s? sheesh.

Hi Frang

I am here, well sort of, jumping on and off doing other stuff. Had a good weekend, its been so mild here and the weather been bright. A friend of mine texted me today to say she had taken her dogs to the beach and there were people in swimming !!!!! We've been out for a lovely yummy lunch with my inlaws, their treat ! so feeling rather stuffed tonight.

Sorry to hear you hip is playing you up this early, hope the painkillers kick in soon.

Anyway "Good Morning" to you !

Clare x x x

:thumbs:>:D<<'> sounds good - hope it continues - I am fading fast tablets kicking in :thumbs:

have a lovely evening xx >:D<<'>