Sign in to follow this  
Tally

South West Forum-ites

Is there anyone else in the South West here? Maybe we could have a South West meet sometime in the new year. Perhaps Bristol or Bath would be accessible to more people. Even somewhere on the south coast isn't too far - but miserable in winter. And if people can travel to Cornwall, there's always the Eden Project.

Is there anyone else in the South West here? Maybe we could have a South West meet sometime in the new year. Perhaps Bristol or Bath would be accessible to more people. Even somewhere on the south coast isn't too far - but miserable in winter. And if people can travel to Cornwall, there's always the Eden Project.

Count me in Tally. I'm in Somerset - Bristol or Bath would be ok but I love the sea so much so would love to meet up by the sea. How about somewhere like south Devon or Dorset - Lyme for eg. Depends on where anyone else comes from in the South West and how central that may be? I'm also happy to go to Cornwall but couldn't bring ds to Eden project as I know he'd freak out in there. :rolleyes:

How about it - anyone else from SW? Or even any one else fancy an excuse to meet up here in the sunny SW?

How about it - anyone else from SW? Or even any one else fancy an excuse to meet up here in the sunny SW?

I want to go to that freaky place with the strange weather fronts meaning it's always tropical temperatures even when it should be freezing - it was on a programme that Alan Titchmarsh did on telly about Britain. I'm sure it was somewhere that direction. They could grow all sorts of plants (but no triffids) - probably like the ones in the Eden project - but they were outside. It might have been a little island off the south coast.

Mumble, that sounds like Scilly.

Thanks - I'm glad you put the 'like' in there!! :lol:

If it's not too south westish and at I time I can make it I would love to come if you'll have me.

Mumble I love the scillies - but I fear that may be too far for a meet up since I'd have to go by ferry as I don't like the helicopter or plane. Would look forward to seeing you again.

And Tally - we are a degree or two warmer down here don't you know!!

Oh it's warm, but it's not sunny.

The Scillies are probably too far for a meet up, but maybe you could combine a meet with your own trip there.

I would love to meet you, too.! :D I'm on the SW coast but can get to Bristol, Bath, Cornwall, Dorset, Somerset...

I'll be away from Xmas until mid-January. Hope the meet up is after that :D

Curra

I'm way late to this thread (being only a sporadic user of this forum these days), but a search for "Somerset" brought me here. :) Doesn't look like I've missed much! ;)

Anyway, you can see where I am in my little blurb just to the left ... not that any of you are likely to know who the hell I am, mind. :lol: (I'm important though - I'm member #35! One of the old skool!! :dance:)