Sign in to follow this  
rach04

senco again

i no i no im a pain

tonight at parents evening senco suddenly said that jordan has aspergers!!!

now from what ive read up about the 2 asd kids have developmental delays early on and dont have all the self help skills is this right can someone enlighten me as im easily confused lol :tearful:

btw his diagnosis from cahms was asd and he had language therapy at 3 and has no self help skills whatever

Edited by rach04

suddenly tonight at parents evening he suddenly said that jordan has aspergers!!!

now from what ive read up about the 2 asd kids have developmental delays early on and dont have all the self help skill is this right can someone enlighten me as im easily confused lol :tearful:

btw his diagnosis from cahms was asd

Crikey if I knew that's all I had to do - to take my ds to SENCO for a diagnosis what on earth have I been doing all this time :unsure:

Crikey if I knew that's all I had to do - to take my ds to SENCO for a diagnosis what on earth have I been doing all this time :unsure:

ill give you his name and school if you like? he was the one that also told me between cahms diagnosis to me verbally ,and him getting the written one that " i can assure you j shows no autistic traits here" sarcastically and made me :tearful: :tearful: even though thats what js dr told me to say. :whistle: and now at every possible moment with professionals he cant stop saying asd or asd traits (wtf are them either he is or he isnt) lol and now he has aspergers in his head

Edited by rach04