Sign in to follow this  
rainbow queen

having awful time with my other son[non asd]

im feeling really down

after struggling along with my 6 year old who was dx in may

my 5 year old is now being really really naughty-

he is being seen by camhs whome thought it may be like adhd -but all school reports came back ok.....

im seeing them again next week

im at a loss with it all really...whos gone really aggresive and abusive...........

i know hes had alot to deal with cause he gets lots of manipulation and controlling from my 6 year old....and he sees his brother being taken out -day trips ect cause of the way he is ect....and over the years alot of my times been spent on sorting my 6 year old out

it really feels abit like payback time---im very scared thats its going go worse -hes alot stronger and bigger built than my 6 year old and harder to contain.

ive just written a letter to his teacher to tell her about whats going on......and to ask her to speak to him aswell.

anybody else had this problem? :tearful:

Stephen Biddulf is an Australian who has written some very sensible and practical books on raising boys.

My sister has two boys, very close in age with a fair bit of anger and naughtiness between them. She found his stuff very useful and reassuring.

Hi Rainbow queen

I have 2 boys who are 16 months apart, C is 6 and Ch is just coming up 5. My eldest is dx asd - high functioning but with a very violent and aggresive side to him. My younger one has watched so much of our troubles and does copy his big brother now and again. Sometimes I do just shake my head at him and ask him what he thinks he's doing? I know its not in his nature but perfectly natural to learn from his brother. Their school have been brilliant and my youngest doesn't put a foot wrong while he's there.

I do know how hard it can be, for me the help at school and ensuring I treat them as individuals has helped. Sorry its not much advice but wanted to let you know that I understand completely.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>