ellisisamazing

Missed you all over this last horrible week or so...

Hi all,

I have been off line for nearly a fortnight......my hard drive croaked......felt like I was lost!

Then a lovely old school friend was murdered, so very sad and shocked and appalled about that......then I discovered a breast lump in my left breasticle, which I was quite calm about until my Mum who I hadn't yet told revealed to me that her best friend who was given the all clear from BC after a lumpectomy only four weeks ago, had been given the dreadful news that she needs a mastectomy as it had returned so quickly and agressively! :crying:

I have seen my GP and after an examination with the doc I have been reffered to the Breast Clinic at my local Hospital for a mammogram....I am just 34, and astonished that us ladies are not eligible for a routine mammogram until we reach 50!!! :rolleyes:

Please Ladies and Gentlemen, make sure you all check your breasts and manboobies every few weeks....

El is doing great at school and loving the horse riding still.....methinks I have a showjumper in the family....he looks so pompous in his riding hat! :lol:

Anyway, t'is great to be back with friends! >:D<<'> Hope you are all well?! :thumbs:

Edited by ellisisamazing

Sorry to hear about your bad week, hope it all picks up and the lump turns out to be nothing. I had a scare when i was 32 had a greenish discharge coming from my nipple and very tender breasts, my aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer at 32 so I totally freaked. It turned out to be an infection left over from the mastitis i had while breastfeeing 7 years previously and no treatment was needed. Unfortunately as a result I couldn,t breastfeed my twins as my ducts were wrecked but I think that is the better scenario. Anyway thinking of you.

Awwww bless you, what an awful week you are having Hun, such dreadful things going on.

Thinking of you and praying that the lump is nothing serious.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> :pray::pray:>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x x x x x

No its not a naughty reference I only wish it was. My name is Joy Bedford. My niece has made a similar comment though she laughed a lot more. I got her back at an Ann Summers party we were playing bingo but instead of shouting out BINGO you had to say a phrase you had said during sex recently. DH and I love the Austin Powers movie and I had said as a joke "Do I make you horny baby YEAH!". So that was my phrase you had to swap your card with the person sitting next to you and Jade was next to me, she is only 16, Bless

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Never mind things coming in '3's'... you've had an avalanche!

I had a similar health scare a few weeks ago and totally know how it can play havoc with your peace of mind... will be thinking of you and hope it turns out to be nothing.

Hope everything settles down for you soon

flora X

Guest Lya of the Nox

oh gowd u poor thing

>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D<

have had all the scans and mamos myself so understand

be kind to self

xxx