Sign in to follow this  
Flora

tribunal date

Yesterday I posted about the LEA dragging their heels over the rescheduling of our tribunal (SENDIST had accidently named a day that two of my key witnesses couldn't attend)... I've heard today thought that they've agreed to the change, which is a HUGE relief and a bonus in that the new date is one week earlier than the old date. So our hearing is now in february instead of March.

However, yesterday my county councilor forwarded me an email he'd received from the head of manager of the LEA SEN deparpment... OH the lies and fabrications were very hard to read.... my solicitor who read the email this morning said 'well the LEA certainly have their gloves off now'.... THANKFULLY (thank you baddad for your advice earlier in the year) I have documented written evidence which refutes all of the lies being told. Oooooh it's all so stressful... my thyroid levels have gone through the roof this week and now I'm all jerky and shaky.... need to go for another blood test I think.

flora

Oooooh it's all so stressful... my thyroid levels have gone through the roof this week and now I'm all jerky and shaky.... need to go for another blood test I think.

flora

Blimey, Flora, are you sure you're not me? My thyroid's going nuts at the moment, too - have been needing a blood test for about 6 months, but there's too much going on to get to the hosp!

Sorry to hear you're feeling stressy. It's horrid, isn't it. Well done on getting the tribunal date sorted - maybe there's hope for us yet.

Lizzie xx