Sign in to follow this  
illy

Stoopid Question - Need Help With Complaint Letter Pls

Hi I am looking at writing a letter of complaint to my sons teacher, due to how I was treated on Firday. I know what I need to say, but cant think how to start etc. I know it sounds stoopid! but with so many other things I have to do at the moment regarding my sons school etc, I just cant get my head round it all.

So how do I start the letter, How do I end it

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Hugs Illy

Hi, Have you started the letter yet,

when I did a letter of complaint that is how I start it, that I am writing a letter of compliant reguarding the treatment I recieved on so a date and go from there, ending usually has a target so what are you hoping the responce may be? a meeting, or a letter in return, a time and a place to discuss it further ect.. just do not attend any meetings Alone they have your guts for garters, no really, if you have a supportive friend or family then do take them along.

what would you like to be different and what are your expectations for future issues, usually you do get a letter confirming the complaint and that they are looking into it, I usually give a number of days for this to happen, not weeks on end. usually 5 working days for a responce, if there is no responce then repeat the letter again and then after two write to the HeadTeacher, then chair of govenors.

one thing is do not give up with no responce, hopefully they will be and together resolve the situation.

JsMum

Hi I am constantly writing letters of complaint to my sons school, the thing i have found very useful is to get your facts correct times dates etc. Make sure that you dont "ramble" but be ery direct and to the point. Ensure that you put in that you would like a reply within a certain timescale. If you are still stuck see if there is a parent partnership in your area they are very helpful with this sort of thing!! Good luck (i dont mind reading over it for you if that is any help?) x