Sign in to follow this  
rocketgob

Sorry for a moan

Feeling totally stressed out today - just want to scream!!!!!!! Charlie has been so awkward this weekend its unreal - he has hurt his sister (who's only 10 months old), been an absolute nightmare breaking everything, screaming and just running riot - he has kicked me and headbutted me today AGAIN so I now have a nice shiner LOL, he is currently going through a no sleep phase (max 4 hours a night) which I am finding really hard to cope with on my own especially since he just stands and screams when you tell him to go back to bed which then wakes the others up too. My DH is here too but he is on sleeping medication as he doesn't sleep either (connection maybe??) and has clinical depression so he is out of it and doesnt hear a thing.

I have stopped saying anything to anyone outside of the house about him as all they say is "oh its the 2's" or "oh he's just a normal little boy" or "my son was like that" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Just wish his appointments would hurry up so that I could have a better idea of how to deal with him :(

Sorry for the meaningless ramble x

Sounds like you are having a really tough time at the moment and lack of sleep certainly does not help. Know what you mean about saying stuff to people outside, their "useful" advice is always a big wind up. Rant and moan away on here, there's always someone who understands won't judge, can offer a good ear or suggest something sensibly useful.

Take care and I hope the appointments bring some resolve for you and yours.

>:D<<'> Clare x x x

We all have weeks like this its just nice to be able to get it out for me a little moan on here does wonders! Hope this week is a better one for you x x