Sign in to follow this  
pingu

lesson plans.

Hi guys.

sorry if this is rushed, but im trying to do a thousand other things at the same time.

could i ask if anyone (viper??? ) lol, knows where i can get the general feel for a lesson plan. ? Im trying to structure the childrens education evenly and someone said one would help,

ill try to explain more later, im tied up right now and cant explain it properly. (yes i know its half past ridiculous, but hey were nuts !! :) )

thanks guys.

P.s I had a look at education otherwise, is anyone else a member, and if so what do you think?

ta

shaz >:D<<'>

Edited by pingu

Hi Shaz,

Take a look at www.tes.co.uk and go to "resources". It is a free resource area for teachers and may give you a few ideas.

Good luck

Loraine

Hi Shaz,

Take a look at www.tes.co.uk and go to "resources". It is a free resource area for teachers and may give you a few ideas.

Good luck

Loraine

:rolleyes::rolleyes: I am obviously not very with it today.I just read this and pondered how dynamic a certain supermarket is in providing resources for teachers. :lol::lol::lol:

Shaz

A few years ago I was very seriously considering home educating Bill. I joined education otherwise, and I can honestly say that it's a fantastic organisation and well worth the small joining fee. You get to find out about groups meeting up, your children get to make contact with other HE kids and you get masses of information and support. As far as my memory serves me, the HE community is quite active up your way.

They also have access to lots of resources online and you can get some great tips on how to get started. One of the major things that I think would help you at this stage is that they do advise you to enjoy a period of de-schooling. This is just getting your kids into a relaxed state, once they are away from all the pressures of school, without actually doing any formal teaching. For some the de-schooling period lasted a few months.

Good luck with it all

Flora X

Hi Shaz

If I were to join one org while home educating children with SEN it would have to be this one http://www.he-special.org.uk/ and it's free. EO is only just begining to get to grips with SEN while this list has been advising on HE for years now.

Cat