Flora

Who would you send one of these?

Found this perfect pressie

I know at least 3 people who I could send it to. I will certainly consider sending it to at least one person at some point.

Who would you send it to?

:devil:

Flozza

I've reset your link so it doesn't link to a commercial website, just the thing you wanted to show...

Blummin' lipstick aspies - you'd think they would KNOW the rules after all this time! :angry::angry:;):P

Edited by baddad

:thumbs::clap: I can think of several!

Another good one is posting a huge crimbo card with a little first class stamp to those you hate.......... Royal Mail let peeps off with the bigger envelope thing last christmas - this year they will be charging....... :devil:

:thumbs::clap: I can think of several!

Another good one is posting a huge crimbo card with a little first class stamp to those you hate.......... Royal Mail let peeps off with the bigger envelope thing last christmas - this year they will be charging....... :devil:

Ah... so now anyone on the receiving end of one of these that has been sent with the best of intentions by a genuine but slightly clueless friend will believe that they are the recipients of some sort of coded hate-mail message...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... :blink:

Heeeheeeheee :devil::devil::whistle:;)

I'd like to order a giant version, take it up to Westminster, and present it to Lord Adonis as a personal thankyou for everything he has done for children with special educational needs in this country.

:devil:

K x

I want my crappy mentor back, I want my crappy mentor back!!!!! I need to send more Christmas prezzies!!!! :whistle::devil: Oooh, and DW and . . .

(do they do bulk orders??? And have I missed the last order date for Christmas???? :lol:)

I've reset your link so it doesn't link to a commercial website, just the thing you wanted to show...

Blummin' lipstick aspies - you'd think they would KNOW the rules after all this time! :angry::angry:;):P

Rules???? There are rules???? :o:unsure:;):P

Ah... so now anyone on the receiving end of one of these that has been sent with the best of intentions by a genuine but slightly clueless friend will believe that they are the recipients of some sort of coded hate-mail message...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... :blink:

Heeeheeeheee :devil::devil::whistle:;)

I'm saying nuffink :whistle::devil:;)

*slightly clueless smiley*