Bagpuss

Oh, Ooh, Oooohhh, Sweeney Todd

All those posts you've made about your facial hair in recent years I'd have thought you could have got an 'extras' role in it in the barber's chair... :whistle:

You've read the book

You've seen the film

Now try the pie......

(OK, a variation on an old 'watership down' joke - but it works well enough here!)

L&P

BD :D

Hmmm....

just viewed the clip and... I'm sorry, I got a distinct whiff of gravy and sprouts...

think this might be a turkey :(

Firstly, it had HB Carter in it (dunno why, but just don't rate her) and the whole Tim Burton/JD thing is getting a bit too incestuous, and (shock horror) after the ripper/jack sparrow the whole mockney thing really is getting a bit too much and it had singing in it!

Pass the stuffing and bread sauce, m'dear... gobble gobble gobble :P

Oh, and for those who think it's just sour (gilbert?) grapes, I actually quite like JD in most things :)

L&P

BD :D

I actually quite like JD in most things :)

Underwear?

Swimming trunks?

Devil horns?

Loin cloth?

Eye patch?

:devil: :devil: :whistle:

Sorry - I have no idea at all what this thread is about so I thought I'd take it off in my own direction . . . :lol: (Wasn't Sweeney Todd the murderous barber?? - or have I just shown my total ignorance to the entire world??? :rolleyes:)

I can't wait for Sweeney Todd. I am making mr pearl go.

No no no.... toilet training shouldn't involve any force at all - he'll just get phobic about it :devil::whistle:

No no no.... toilet training shouldn't involve any force at all - he'll just get phobic about it :devil::whistle:

:rolleyes: mind like a sewer, as per. :P

Ooh Baggy I have just seen the clip. And Alan Rickman is in it too!!!! Now if only Tony Robinson could get a cameo role ... (I was going to say "a small part" but I've given BD enough rope today) :lol:

I love Alan Rickman :notworthy: He is such a great actor :thumbs: DH watched the clip earlier, and was more impressed that he was in it, than JD. The other actor I think I saw was Timothy Spall, who I think if fabby too :D

Anyone know when it's released? Think I've probably missed it on the clip? The kiddies are back to school on Monday, so DH and I can go to piccies during the day, when it's quiet :thumbs:

I love Alan Rickman :notworthy: He is such a great actor :thumbs: DH watched the clip earlier, and was more impressed that he was in it, than JD. The other actor I think I saw was Timothy Spall, who I think if fabby too :D

Anyone know when it's released? Think I've probably missed it on the clip? The kiddies are back to school on Monday, so DH and I can go to piccies during the day, when it's quiet :thumbs:

I fell for AR in Truly Madly Deeply :wub: He's looking a bit jowly these days (but then so am I) :lol: Ooh yes Timothy Spall, now not even I with my weird taste in men fancy him but he is one helluvan actor, loved him in Oliver Twist.

It is released in February I think

Saw Tony Robinson over Xmas Pearl, in the Hogfather :D

I saw him dressed in nothing but a leather studded thong in the Blackadder Christmas special :o

JP bought me his Cunning Night Out for christmas, I am saving it for a duvet day :thumbs:

And Time Team is back next week!!!!

Edited by pearl

I fell for AR in Truly Madly Deeply :wub: He's looking a bit jowly these days (but then so am I) :lol: Ooh yes Timothy Spall, now not even I with my weird taste in men fancy him but he is one helluvan actor, loved him in Oliver Twist.

It is released in February I think

Oh, me too Pearl. TMD is a superb film and the first time I clocked AR :thumbs: I even like AR as Prof Snape :D I like jowly men, I've got them too, although I tried to describe it to my sister the other day, and said "the bottom half of my face has fallen off" :lol: Trouble is I look permanently miserable now, because my mouth turns down :ph34r:

Oh, btw, forgot to mention, Borat is in Sweeney Todd....I do hope he's wearing that rather fetching cossie :thumbs:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh quivvvver swooooon :wub:

Just had a moochy at the trailer..

I quite honestly would watch that man stuffed in a turkey..... :wub:

Have no idea if the singing/talking/film will be any good - i wern't listening... :devil:

Gawd damn, that man is sexy! :clap: