shortcake

whats the news around here?

Happy new year to everyone have not been about for a while as had a few problems at work and home so although i have "lurked about" abit i have not been able to post..

So how was everyones christmas? My lad found it very hard and was a real handful but it was lovely to be at home and spend some time with the kids family and lots of wine!

So whats the gossip how was the new years eve virtual party??!!!

Lyn

Hi shortcake, good to see you back

We had a lovely time thanks. You were sadly missed at the new years eve party, check out the thread & have a laugh, it went on for about 4 days & turned into DMB's birthday party!

Oh & I got drunk after my works do & posted on here, but then I'm not the first & I wont be the last ;)

Happy new year to you xx

Hi shortcake, good to see you back

We had a lovely time thanks. You were sadly missed at the new years eve party, check out the thread & have a laugh, it went on for about 4 days & turned into DMB's birthday party!

Oh & I got drunk after my works do & posted on here, but then I'm not the first & I wont be the last ;)

Happy new year to you xx

Yes.I remember those drunk posts..... :lol::lol: Worth a read.Karen.

thats terrible behaviour :shame::shame: people like you give this forum a bad name pearl,i wouldnt dream of behaving like that ;):whistle::whistle::lol:

Nice to be back everyone!

ohh i had a look at your drunken posts pearl highly amusing and slightly killed the shame of my drunken ramblings! :thumbs:

It is my 30th Birthday soon so i think i can feel another few nights of drunken rubbish coming on!

ohh i had a look at your drunken posts pearl highly amusing and slightly killed the shame of my drunken ramblings! :thumbs:

It is my 30th Birthday soon so i think i can feel another few nights of drunken rubbish coming on!

Oh chance for another online party. Perhaps we should start looking through youtube for music. :) Personally had a nice fairly quiet Christmas and Birthday. A few friends round and some more projected into the party using nifty holographic projectors (got to get me some more of those). ;) Had a car accident back in the middle of November. Have been having some problems with my back but it is improving now. More intense localised pain is apparently a good sign. Also approaching a resolution with my teacher training. Coming of the course and going to find another course. So things are starting to look up again. Not to mention we have a thread discussing where we could possibly go next for a meetup. I hope your problems have been resolved or if not they find a good resolution soon.

You have just made me feel very old, I have 20 years more experience of embarrassing behaviour than you! :lol: