Siadwell

Please help an ageing dad

Thought it would be a good idea to buy our, soon to be, 14 year old son an MP3 player for his birthday, only problem is we're completely clueless as to downloading said material. Are there sites where you can download and are there any such things as a legal, free download site? This is coming from someone who recently found out that "sick" (i.e. your dog is really sick) is now the good, of course replacing the "bad" that was. :wacko:

You can download from It*nes but I dont know how it works although there is a not so legal site called (a citrus fruit that green beginning with L) and then add 'wire' on the end. I hope that makes sence!

If you google the L***wire then there is a link use that and then download it onto your computer, You can then serch for the music you want!

Sorry i really cant explain things!

There are several legal download sites. Basically, if the downloads are free, it is probably illegal. You normally pay around 80p per song.

I'm sure people could recommend a good site by PM for you.

You can also copy music from a CD onto your computer, and then copy that onto an MP3 player.

You can also copy music from a CD onto your computer, and then copy that onto an MP3 player.

*nods* that is what mr p does, & he is ver ver old.

If you look in the a*g*s catalogue, it has a page explaining how they work. Different MP3s can only download from certain sources, so best to check you get what you want. I think I will get the same MP3 as my son, so he can show me what to do!