bid

Boogley-boogley horror bags!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh :crying::crying::crying:

Went back to the alternative Healing Centre today with DD#1 and Kellyanne.

Mr. Crystal Blockage Man from last time sets to with me again. Rather disconcerted to see him shaking his head and sucking his teeth as he starts!! :(

Then he announces that the healing can't 'get through' as it's all in my head so we need to talk! :o:tearful:

But he didn't let that put him off, oh no...he clamps his hands round my head and I hate my head being touched!!!

But of course I couldn't say anything :tearful: So I lie there being 'healed' wanting to scream and jump off the treatment table and flee the room :ph34r:

Oh it was soooo horrid :crying:

And then Kellyanne heard him talking to our friend who is one of the healers, and he said he felt he'd 'failed me'...too right, mate!! Not exactly tuning into my psyche if ya didn't pick up me 'get me out of here' vibes!! :angry:

So I ended up feeling even more cr*p about myself than before (if that's possible).

And the old Reiki healing doesn't seem to have had any relaxing effect on DD#1 either, as she's just had a huge row and flounced off to her mates (welcome to her!)

Boho :wallbash:

Kellyanne had a naice time, BTW!! :lol:

Edited by bid

Yes I did have a fabby time. although Bid it was all wasted when I just recieved a call from 'She who must not be Named' AAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't sound like it went well for any of us in the end then does it :(

Edited by kellyanne

Guest Lya of the Nox

ok so he had a bad day lol

and sometimes these things get worse afore they get better

and

stop feeling bad bout self!!!!!

he clamps his hands round my head and I hate my head being touched!!!

I did wonder how you coped with it when you mentioned going the first time. I'm not interested in 'healing' type stuff so it's not a problem for me, but I was intrigued - I can't have my head and especially my neck touched.

I think mini-eggs are by far the better idea. In fact I may go out and get some tomorrow :eat1:

Hope the chocolate reached the parts the crystals couldn't!

>:D<<'> :)

K x

Edited by Kathryn

Mr. Crystal Blockage Man from last time sets to with me again. Rather disconcerted to see him shaking his head and sucking his teeth as he starts!!

Are you sure he wasn't the plumber? :lol:

I did wonder how you coped with it when you mentioned going the first time. I'm not interested in 'healing' type stuff so it's not a problem for me, but I was intrigued - I can't have my head and especially my neck touched.

I think mini-eggs are by far the better idea. In fact I may go out and get some tomorrow :eat1:

Well, he didn't actually touch me the first time, just laid various fabby crystals upon my person.

But this time he laid his flippin' healing hands all over me and I hate being touched!! :o:ph34r::sick::crying:

I'm never going back...and I just know they were all talking about me after we'd left.

And I know my friend who is a healer there will ASK me about it next time I see him, and I won't know what to say :crying:

Oh poor me!!

Boo-hoo Boho :tearful:

Edited by bid

And I know my friend who is a healer there will ASK me about it next time I see him, and I won't know what to say :crying:

Just say you think it's important to try all options for relaxation and you're currently ensuring that you thoroughly test chocolate therapy. You want to know what works, so there's no point mixing it up with other stuff. I've heard chocolate therapy takes years of practise to get the dose right, so stick with it. :eat1:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bid, I'm sooo sorry for laughing but I can't help it. Reminds me of years ago just after ben was born. I went to some sort of alternative therapy person (kinesiologist??? something like that)... he spent a bit of time talking then started pressing down on my muscles etc, and pushing on pressure points... I was getting more and more wound up and after about 10 or 15 minutes I just leapt up, got dressed and pulled a tenner out my purse and threw it down then left!!!! god knows what he thought of me but I just couldn't stand the whole thing.

You'd be better off with a salon massage. Nice hot stones or something. Still a bit hands on but it's not quite as in your face as the healing stuff.

I've had a right good chuckle at this thread.... :lol:

flozza

Ohhhhhhhhhhh :crying::crying::crying:

Went back to the alternative Healing Centre today with DD#1 and Kellyanne.

Mr. Crystal Blockage Man from last time sets to with me again. Rather disconcerted to see him shaking his head and sucking his teeth as he starts!! :(

Then he announces that the healing can't 'get through' as it's all in my head so we need to talk! :o:tearful:

But he didn't let that put him off, oh no...he clamps his hands round my head and I hate my head being touched!!!

But of course I couldn't say anything :tearful: So I lie there being 'healed' wanting to scream and jump off the treatment table and flee the room :ph34r:

:tearful: You're not paying for a 'Psyche Assessment' I would have left there and then - he probably did his training in a 6 weeks night school. Try a beauty therapist for a massage one hour total relaxation. I used to be one - tell her you want a soothing one instead of Swedish Vigorous massage preferrably an aromatherapy one.

Better luck next time.

:tearful:>:D<<'>

You're a bad influence Bid. :shame: I've just bought mini-eggs and kinder eggs (I used to have an obsession with kinder egg toys - best not start that one again :rolleyes:) and I've eaten some before my lunch :eat:

Bid - if you don't like you head being touched, how do you cope with the hairdressers? Which you obviously do as your hair always looks nice. :)

K x

Aaaaahhhh: I don't mind them cutting and colouring my hair, that's OK. I presume because they're touching my hair, not my actual head?

I don't have it blow-dried because I can't bear the sensation :sick: Hate, hate, hate the pulling sensation on my scalp :ph34r:

Straightening... just ask poor Kellyanne what I'm like when I have my hair straightened! :devil: Only ever had it done twice :o I'm torn over this one, as I'm lurving the look, but... :hypno::wacko:

Really hate anyone stroking or touching my head :crying:

Boho :dance: