hev

if you dont ask!!

me and nick went to buy a bed yesterday cos the other one collapsed :lol: anyway we were in there and i saw a lovely little clock,really pretty,i said to the man seeing as im buying the bed can i have the clock please?he said yes :dance::dance::dance:

my plan is when im doing my weekly shopping on monday im gonna ask at the till if i can have the shopping :thumbs:worth a try i reckon :lol:

Pah! I'm really hacked off at the mo...

There was an ad on telly and it said 'The Sale That Gives You Everything You Want', so i thought 'Wow - free 3 piece, Brilliant :thumbs::thumbs: '... would they give me it? Would they b*****y!! :angry::angry::angry:

And in the same ad they also said 'Prices Cheaper Than You Could Imagine'... so I said, 'I've just imagined that suite there for 50p - I tell you what, I'll give you 49p for it!' Would they? No? False advertising if you ask me......

AND...

even more annoying than adverts that say 'tautening' instead of 'tightening', there's a new product being marketed that offers laydeez 'daily freshness'... :sick:

Now quite apart from the fact that that's not something I need to think about while eating my tea in front of the telly, the implication is that soap and water isn't up to the task, which is quite worrying considering it was all you had until this product was invented :o ... good old fashioned wire brush and carbolic - that's the ticket!

I really must stop watching ITV... at least with the good old Beeb (stand up and salute, 'land of hope and glory etc etc) it's only the idents that wind me up! :lol::lol:

L&P

BD :D

PS: Congrats on the new clock, hev... and the new bed... No jumping on it :)

If you don't ask?

I wasn't going to ask how you managed to break a perfectly good bed...

ever since I asked my 78 year old Grandad the same question...and he told me (rather smugly I thought)

me and nick went to buy a bed yesterday cos the other one collapsed

Amazing what your eldest child being away during the week can do for a couple......:ph34r:

Amazing what your eldest child being away during the week can do for a couple......:ph34r:

:shame::shame::shame: I cannot think that eating chocolate could do that much damage in a few days. :lol::lol::lol:

i was actually sorting out my washing simon,boring or what!!wish it was something else but poor old nicks got bad arthritus :rolleyes:

I am useless at haggling. I do exactly what Dom says in Dont Get Done Get Dom - nothing.

However, if I'm buying over the internet I get some great bargains, cos on the internet no one can see you blush. I ordered my living room shelves from a nice bloke in Cornwall & he halved his original price! :thumbs: Then virtually held my virtual hand all through the fraught process of actually getting them installed without destroying the house.

Enjoy your new bed - break it in gently, now :lol: