Sign in to follow this  
ScienceGeek

Bad mood

This morning has been a complete disaster. First the train was absolutely packed and I forgot to charge my ipod so had nothing to attempt to drown the sound with. Then when I got off the train I nearly got pushed off the platform because there were so many people waiting to get on! After that about halfway in my walk to uni my body decided it would be fun to have an IBS attack, when I got to uni I ended up having to run around 3 buildings to find a functioning toilet! I'm sweating loads and feeling ill, but have to stay until 2 as have a session with my mentor :tearful: I want this day to end already.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Transport - grrrr. It's the mentality of other people as well as the crowding that's a problem. They don't seen to get that if they think about others rather than just themselves everyone, including themselves, will have a more pleasant journey.

I don't know if you use earplugs - I do - they're not as effective as an MP3 player, but they don't need charging so are better than nothing. I keep a pair in my bag as a just in case.

*runs off to check batteries in own MP3 player for journey home later!!* :lol:

I'm sweating loads and feeling ill, but have to stay until 2 as have a session with my mentor :tearful: I want this day to end already.

Could you change your mentoring session? Your mentor sounds great, so maybe email him and explain the prob and see if you can see him earlier or on a different day?

Could you change your mentoring session? Your mentor sounds great, so maybe email him and explain the prob and see if you can see him earlier or on a different day?

I'd rather not change it as I really need to see him. On the negative side though my day just went from bad to worse after I posted this thread. My notetaker didn't turn up for the lecture, have a massive headache and the bank tells me I have no money :unsure:

Can't wait to get home to relax and watch the episodes of my programs I missed last night on 4OD. Need to chill out as there is no way I'll cope with the cinema tonight in the mood I'm in at the moment. We're supposed to be going to the preview of Be kind, rewind tonight... We'll see....