Sign in to follow this  
ScienceGeek

whoops

The arm that I hurt falling down the stairs is my dominant arm. It has been painful in that kind of annoying way but not serious since then. I've just been playing wii sports and trying to beat my score for the homerun baseball training game, I've got the gold medal but trying for the platinum. So I've been swinging my arm around a lot for the last 40mins and now I can barely move it :lol: I hadn't realised that I had been playing that long, when I'm focussed on doing something time seems to become irrelevant. whoops :lol:

What are you like SG :rolleyes:

Did you get the platinum though ??????

Clare x x x

Nope :rolleyes: I must be close to getting it though. :lol:

Edit: I just found out that I was only 16 metres short of the platinum.... :rolleyes:

Edited by ScienceGeek

That sounds like what I kept doing when my back was giving me trouble. For some reason on a few occasions I decided I could play some Guitar Hero. I'm not particularly good (can't really handle more than 3 notes though I am trying to get the 4th consistantly) but it was fun to play. It was only afterwards when I tried to sleep or the next morning did I normally find I could barely move and that it hurt a lot. I was sensible enough to avoid our Wii (that's partially because I'm addicted to CoD4 at the moment though - mainly as an old group of xbox live friends are playing that). I hope things heal up soon, I seem to be largely mended. After all I survived a upper primary student deciding to grab hold of me round the neck and then lift his feet of the floor. A few weeks ago I'd have been in agony. Part of the reason I didn't try to get any work sooner. After all I always had one place in mind. (See the positive thread for more details.)

Hi SG, glad to hear your arm is better, are you any nearer to that platinum yet ????? LOL

Clare x x x

Nope it is proving rather difficult. Decided to take a break from it and aim for another medal instead. Will go back to it when I'm not constantly swearing at the telly in frustration :lol:

Sorry SG, that made me laugh.....glad I don't live next door :lol::lol::lol:

I don't worry about the neighbours, we have the mental health home next door to us. They swear more than we do.