Sign in to follow this  
rachelsumner

Help Please - PECS symbols wanted

Hi

I have been looking everywhere for the pecs symbols Please and Thankyou, if anyone has these could they please possibly email them to me at

My son has autism and we use to have these symbols but due to much useage they have gone

Thankyou very much

Edited by baddad

Hi Rachel -

I don't know if any of these have the specific ones you're looking for, but useful even if not. From memory the last in my post has most, and I spotted another two have been added by another member... I'll try to do them as proper links when I get a mo

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=7303

Hope they help

BD :D

PS (later, when i realised - DOH!): Rachel, I have also deleted your e-mail addy from the post. We are a bit cautious about e-mail addies on forum 'just in case', as this area is completely open access. Anyone with info for Rachel, please PM the details!

BD :rolleyes:

Edited by baddad

A communications system I use is Widgets which have been great for visual displays and social stories, they also have pecs in the soft ware too, I used Js DLA to purchase this and its really helped as the pictures are supported by text at the bottom and the pc it is all three visual, audio and text, increasing his oportunity to learn to read, I have found the soft ware so helpful and we have a laminator to make permanant visual cards, picture clues, it also has access to your computers photos so you can personalise your displays and have pictures that more individual to your family, once you have it its there for ever, its in colour and even gives different skin tones, its been brilliant to help Js emotional understanding too, giving faces of different emotions, for us its been great.

WIDGETS SOFTWARE.

JsMum

The NAS sent me some info sheets, and in them it mentions a website called www.dotolearn.com which has over 300 picture cards which can be printed off - the free ones are in black and white but they are clear pictures and you can print them with or without words on