Sign in to follow this  
KateBall

for all of you to the east

I'm in Crete and we have heavy wind and rain!!!!

We go to Crete for our summer hols and have been longing for sunshine.My OH will feel better now. :) Karen.

Hi Karen A

We go to Crete a lot and stay just outside Vamos and we are off again in June. Where do you stay?

We stay in Georgeopolis.We are going for the fourth year this year.We looked and looked but could not find a better place for us...absolutely love it there. :) Karen.

Hi Karen

We had a meal in Georgi...... last Wednesday and I watch the football there in the bar on the square. I like to eat at the lake as well. In fact we stay at Kefelas, not sure if you know it but its a village up on the cliff above Georgi. We are going out again in June and then in October.

Its beautiful now because the wild orchids etc are out. We went into Rethmynon and I decided to actually go into the mandolin shop there and talk to the man that makes mandolins etc, what a treat.

Hi Karen

We had a meal in Georgi...... last Wednesday and I watch the football there in the bar on the square. I like to eat at the lake as well. In fact we stay at Kefelas, not sure if you know it but its a village up on the cliff above Georgi. We are going out again in June and then in October.

Its beautiful now because the wild orchids etc are out. We went into Rethmynon and I decided to actually go into the mandolin shop there and talk to the man that makes mandolins etc, what a treat.

Oh dear....the bar on the square...very jealous now. :lol::lol:

Now if you had gone into one of the cafe bars along the front they all know us.

We always used to go to Greece in May,June or October but the LEA won't let us now...so we battle the August temperatures.Karen.