Sign in to follow this  
hev

17 days later...

hi hev i think nick is doin a wonderful job by ignoring him think that is best as an argument will just fuel things between them

i wish sean could be like that but sean is allways arguing with reece and its really hard

goodluck love donnaxxxx

Hi Hev, I've been following your journey with Steve from the beginning. Things are looking better at school so why not get the school involved? They should be able to guide you as to what to say, how to phrase it and what your expectations should be.

If they incorporated into their expectations of his behaviour, that he should also behave at home, it may come easier to him. He obviously is beginning to accept their authority. It could very well be a cycle that he feels unable to break alone - he's always been rude to Nick and now he's getting no punishment he sees no point in stopping.

Steve is on his way to becoming a young man, and with your help and the help of the school, he can be an adult you can all be proud of, but he also need to see that there are consequences for any action. For his sake, if not for Nick's, you may bite the bullet and do something about it sooner rather than later. I would definitely discuss the issue with the school and ask for their guidance.

Good luck with this Hev - and hold onto that Nick - he sounds great. >:D<<'>

A

I am really really sorry if l have offended anyone l didnt mean to upset you all, l was trying to make Hev feel better, I know how easy it is to ignore things for the sake of a calm household. You have all given Hev good advice and l suppose it boought home to me what a lousy job l am doing with Nick, as he is so horrible to everyone and l just cant control him. You have all given me great advice over the past few months and l thank you for that but l will leave the forum now as I have upset many of you. I am so sorry l had a very bad day yesterday and l said some stupid things.

SORAYA DONT LEAVE!!OH YOU CANT,YOU GOT NOTHING AT ALL TO BE SORRY FOR,YOU DEFO NOT UPSET ME LOVE I MEAN THAT,IF YOU LEAVE I WIL HUNT YOU DOWN!!I DIDNT FIND ANYTHING IN YOUR POST OFFENSIVE OR ANYONE ELSES,I LIKE ADVICE,I NEED ADVICE ACTUALLY,YOUR NICK AND MY STEVE SOUND SO SIMILAR,PLEASE STAY >:D<<'>

Edited by mossgrove

Just in case anyone is wondering where a few posts have gone, I have tidied up Hevs original mis-quote and deleted the correspondence that followed as it no longer made sense without the mis-quote.

Simon

Guest Lya of the Nox
are you saying my posts dont make sense simon? :P

well you one better than me hunny

they not done that to my posts.......................................................... YET

>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'>

i didnt realise simon was a moderator,he seems too nice :o i hope he stays that way and dont end up like the rest of em :lol::lol:

Guest Lya of the Nox
i didnt realise simon was a moderator,he seems too nice :o i hope he stays that way and dont end up like the rest of em :lol::lol:

lol :whistle:

lol

he been a mod for ages

just dead quiet

No - we've sent him off to boot camp to toughen him up - that's why he's been 'dead quiet'

Actually, we might have overcooked it - he's come back pumped up like Arnie and staggers around the place shouting 'resistance is futile, resistance is futile' - he even scares US!

So best behaviour, hev, or ELSE! ......

:angry::angry::angry::shame::shame::devil::devil:

I used to be lovely too before I came under certain bad influences. :lol::lol:.

Karen.

Stop chattering at the back.....

I'm in charge now and you WILL do what I say.....

:devil::devil:

Simon

Oh yeh.......I will missbehave all I like.....people have been attempting to keep me in order for years and no one has managed yet...ask my dearest before you try. :lol::lol: :lol:Karen.