Sign in to follow this  
hev

me and steves night out

we went to see chas and dave last night at our local theatre,they were brill,we absolutely love em :notworthy::notworthy: it worked out really well cos he had his 3 month appt at epilepsy clinic yesterday so he was home to see them with me,he hasent got to go to clinic again for 6 months as his epilepsy has been so good :clap: so seeing chas and dave rounded off a perfect day,my fave song is rabbit by chas and dave,cant think why that is :whistle::P

well the weird thing was my friend phoned me earlier on yesterday to say she had a spare free ticket for celine dion at the 02 arena last night but i chose chas and dave,celine delion is not my cup of tea at all,i would be bored rigid

Oooooh I bet it was a really fun night hev. Chas and Dave must be really entertaining live. (btw, do you think a certain cranially enlarged person is one of those duo incognito???).

Flo' X

flo i think you might be right,one of them kept winking at me and giving me suggestive looks :rolleyes::o and thats exactly what a certain large headed man kept doing to me at greenwich :o when i go to greenwich im going to make him sing rabbit and then i will suss out whether it was him last night or not :lol:

flo i think you might be right,one of them kept winking at me and giving me suggestive looks :rolleyes::o and thats exactly what a certain large headed man kept doing to me at greenwich :o

:lol:

Are you sure it wasn't a nervous twitch hev? :P:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

God i needed that! Thank you :notworthy::notworthy:

I imagine it was a VERY nervous twitch... why does that woman with the inside out trousers keep looking at me like I'm a giant chocolate hob nob?

:D