Sign in to follow this  
ScienceGeek

What to do next?

Looking for a little advice about what to do next. CMHT are still arguing with the LDT about what should happen next, they could be doing this for months and still get nowhere. I rang the NAS helpline a few times and they keep saying they will send information about a place in Leicester and another in Croydon that diagnose adults (NHS as can't afford private right now) to my e-mail and they never do. I really just don't know where to go from here.

What do you think I should do? Chase up CMHT? Call NAS helpline again to chase up about those details? I know I have a provisional diagnosis and everyone involved so far pretty much agrees with that, but I just want to know for sure. At least they all agree I'm not crazy :lol:

Edit: Darn I put this in the wrong board. :rolleyes:

Edited by ScienceGeek

I ended up ringing CMHT and they have hit a dead end with LDT. I'm being re-referred to CMHT and then on to the Maudsley in London. Finally getting somewhere! Although my appointment to be re-referred to CMHT isn't until 16th June, then have to wait for appt with them to come through... I'm not sure how long the waiting list at the Maudsley is but probably quite long. :rolleyes: