Sign in to follow this  
ScienceGeek

Had a good day!

Been having a good day! Went to the Dragon Boat Regatta for a little while. Saw some old ships, dragon boats, canal boats. Took photos. I had icecream, burger and chips (not all at once!). I even got a balloon! I love balloons!! *ooh shiney* I'm a little tired now from all the happy, but still good. Anyone else done anything interesting today? Having a good day as well?? :thumbs::clap::bounce::clap::bounce:

have just got up and had lunch....exciting....!!! Well it was cos I could have a cup of tea,and I'm really tetchy without my first cup of tea. Water was off for a few hours this morning, been dragging buckets of water from our waterbutts in the garden to flush the loo. Well thats all solved now and after I've finished here and the kids have gone out I'm going to touch up some of my mosaics so that they're ready to go on display tomorrow. Failed my art O level with a U (unclassified) and now people are saying I'm very artistic!!!!

Ns school has a gardening club which sells its plants from time to time and she chose some petunias from them so we have just spent the afternoon planting them, along with some geraniums... well, she helped me plant some of them then went off bug hunting and found these larvae - urrgghh!!

My garden now looks pretty and quite tidy :) (for 5 mins anyhow as all 3 of them are out there at the moment!)

umm bad time of year for me as it would have been my sons 6th birthday tomorrow so bit up and down at the mo

got loads of paper work for hearing to sort and my head is not into it so given up

got camping stuff from the attic as off for a week on saturday need the break well i say break there are 4 kids, 2 dogs, 2 adults, 2 tents, 2 cars omg i will need another holiday after that lol