Sorry about all the negativity. Life is a bit crazy and I'm trying my best to pull it all back together again. Normal service will resume soon :lol: Incidentally I do feel a little less stressed after getting some things off my mind and rearranging my dvds and books! They are all in order and the shelves are now not covered in inches of dust. Huzzah!! :thumbs:

You got a lot going on at the mo. Glad to hear you manged to de stress a bit, nothing like rearranging stuff.

>:D<<'>

Clare x x x

They are all in order and the shelves are now not covered in inches of dust.

Do you do that is other people houses too? ;) My house is a tip at present! :lol:

Sometimes to have a good rant/moan/whinge does you good

Do you do that is other people houses too? ;) My house is a tip at present! :lol:

Actually I did at one point as my best friend would say. I never used to be able to go round his house until the videos (note that this was a while ago), cds and books were in order and I had hoovered the floor. I even put his mums readers digest in chronological order for her.. *tidy fingers awaaaayyyyy* :lol:

Actually I did at one point as my best friend would say. I never used to be able to go round his house until the videos (note that this was a while ago), cds and books were in order and I had hoovered the floor. I even put his mums readers digest in chronological order for her.. *tidy fingers awaaaayyyyy*

In that case...an open invite to tidy my house when ever you feel like! :D