Sign in to follow this  
pebbs10

Just Booked

Hi, not been here for a while due to appointments and loads of other stuff, but would like a bit of advice if anyone can help,

have just booked myself and 3 kids going to disneyland paris for a few days and was wondering if anyone had any good tips to help me cope with them all as knowing my lot they will have arguements or worse fighting with each other as is the norm in this household.

Thanks

Hi Pebbs,

You should be able to organise exit passes so you don't have to queue which would take a lot of stress out of your trip. We haven't done that at Disneyland yet but did it recently at Legoland and it was brilliant. I believe you can do it at Disney too. I would e-mail them to see how you go about getting them.

Have a good trip

Cat :):)

Think its called a fastpass at disneyland, we're hopefully doing disneyworld in '09! Kids dont know yet though so- *shhhhhhh!!* You're all sworn to secrecy!!

Hi

We went to disneyland in february and found the exit passes brilliant. You get them from city hall which is the information center at the begining of the disneyland park. You just need to take either a medical letter or proof of DLA with you.

As well as using them for the rides you can also use them for your child to meet the characters ( which can be a bit hectic ), you just need to show an attendant who is with the character and if there is a queue you will be taken to the front.

There is also 2 special areas reserved for people with passes to watch the parades. We found this brilliant because it meant we was spared from all the pushing and shoving ,which my daughter could not have coped with. The lady at city hall circled these areas for us on the park map to make it easier to find.

Hope you have a great time

Hi,

We love Disneyland both Paris and Florida, our lad is 22 now and we have some wonderful memories. The best tip I can give you is to have lunch just before 12, after that the restaurants are packed. Alternatively you can book a table at the posher restaurants.

On entering the parks you will find Main Street lined with shops, if you walk through the shops to the back you will find a walk through. Not many people use them and they have toilets, (including disabled) and somewhere to have a coffee and take a bit of a breather.

Have a brilliant time and say"bonjour" to Mickey for me

Loraine x

OOOOOOOH!!!! YAAAAAAAY!!

:thumbs::dance::bounce::clap:

We ARE going, we are, we are!!!!! Omigosh, this'll be their first trip abroad!!!! Eeeeeh, I'm fair excited!!!!!

But I can't tell them yet, its over a year till we go......

Thanks for the tips, sounds like just the thing that we need! And I'm sure Cals psych will oblige with a letter.

My only problem is......how will I contain myself until then???

Not done Disneyland, but did do the Santa trip to Lapland!! in a day >:D<<'> >:D<<'> It was soo soo exciting, imagine being 4, 7, and 10, I took the then 16yr old as well, and being woken up at 2pm to be told you were flying to lapland to see the REAL santa, and to give him your letter in person, it was the most exciting and best, and most expensive thing I have ever done for them all, and I am soo glad I did it, wouldnt want do to it again though, it was brill but knackering :rolleyes: we left the house at 3am and were home for 11pm, they rode on sleighs pulled by reindeers through the snow in a forest lit by lanterns till we came to santas house, they all rode on snow mobiles, and husky dog sleds, the 4yr old cried most of the time because it was so blumming cold :unsure: but have got some great pictures and some wonderful memories and thats what its all about >:D<<'> Enid