Frangipani

When does summer start over there :D

Hi,

Truly not trying to rub it in, oh okay, of course I do. :devil::lol:

Check this out. Its the first day of winter here tomorrow. Check out Sydney weather to London weather. :whistle:

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&...earch&meta= London 15 C

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&...earch&meta= Sydney 18 C

When does summer start there? Winter here is 1 June to 31 August I dont think we are going to have a proper winter this year. We seem to only have a really cold one once every four years. It should have started to get cold here but we have still been having days in the early to mid twenties.

Just a question, what temperature feels hot to you. And what temp do you consider cold.

I find 35-37 C hot and around 15 C cold but 13 very cold.

Sydney never really has a decent winter, I wish we did. I lived in Melbourne on and off for four years and they have a very cold winter compared to Sydney, you really get to dress up for it. In Sydney you are lucky to need a coat for more than 2 weeks max and that is including the night times.

It was still manageable swimming without a wetsuit last week due to the warm days. I only hope it lasts a bit longer. I bet we have a cold snap tomorrow. :clap:

:D

Looking at the redness of my neck today I think I can say Summer has arrived. That's twice in a week I've got burnt. At least this time we saw the sun. The other time it was cloudy all day. :rolleyes: Had fun that day navigating in the fog as the weather was so bad. I'm not one for high temperatures though. Somewhere in the 14 degrees celsius range does me nicely. Sometimes I'd even say 12 but I seem to be softening in my old age :rolleyes: (I'm 25 remember ;)). I hope it doesn't get too cold for you this winter. Not that I'm sure it ever does get overly cold out there. I much prefer the cold to the heat though. Nice to see you still posting (not been around on here as much lately). All the best, David.

Tsssk, David, put your factor 30 on! :shame:

Sorry I know you've already got one mum :lol:

She forgot to put sun cream on too and also got burnt. Would have put factor 50 on if we'd remembered whilst in the vehicle or carried it as we meant to. It's a bit like at the weekend when I was on the adventure camp. The leader of the whole camp when we were outside asked if everyone had suncream on. All the kids said yes about 3 or 4 leaders went running as we'd forgotten it. That said had to give some cream to a few kids as they'd put it on whilst wearing long sleeved tops and then decided quite quickly they didn't need them. As for getting mothered I'm used to it. One of my friends recons that where ever I go I find another person to mother me. She doesn't think I could survive if I didn't. :rolleyes: Certainly in Kenya I found a family who more or less adopted me. :whistle:

Yup, JP always finds a "mum" wherever he goes, how do you boys do it? :D

I'm not sure but I've even had comments at school that people feel like they're mothering me at times. Then considering the age you would have thought I was last Sunday if you'd seen me perhaps I still need mothering. Wasn't much help at restoring order with a bunch of kids who'd gone hyper (mainly 11-12) and who had decided playing with the tots toys and chanting the phonetic alphabet was fun. In part because they'd managed to get me hyper with them and then got me into endless hysterics. It was fun though. We had to get teachered instead. :( As for getting mothered at times I think it's because others think we can't survive on our own. :) Still I don't mind it most of the time. :D