Sign in to follow this  
llisa32

Urgent - need a reason ......

Help!! - this is kinda funny....but I gotta think up a good reason and not the real reason by the time J gets up in the morning....

One of the pesky cats just used the box containing circa 200 pokemon as a litter tray!! :oops:

I now have them all drying out on the draining board after a wash off with soapy water!

So....if I say the cat weed on them he'll never touch them again - washed or not...I'm trying to think of a way I can pretend the box was somewhere near me (when it never is) and say I dropped my cup of tea or something over em...might cause a paddy but better than pokemon getting consigned to the bin!

Anyone got any more 'inventive' stories?? :pray:

depends how old he is! will he even notice they`re washed if you get them back in the box 1st thing? I would say there had been a leak from a radiator or sink etc depending on where they were. Good Luck. Enid

We had to ditch the cardboard box as it was apparent it was not the 1st time the cat had made that 'mistake! :whistle:

So he's deffo going to notice they been moved and they won't be dry for the morning cos I haven't spare 2 hours to dry all the nooks and crannys of the pokemon .

Im liking the idea of the radiator! - the box was fairly close to one of them - good thinking!

Well a raccoon came in ... (sorry, I know he's too young for Friends!)

Was it anywhere where you could have tripped over the cat whilst either carrying a glass of water or watering the plants? Maybe add some evidence by dampening the carpet? Also that way if you say 'bl00dy cat', it won't blow your cover! :whistle: