Sign in to follow this  
ScienceGeek

Wii fit is weird

I just got a message on wii fit saying "what do you think of Emsys posture?" so I picked the option which was "about the same" and it said that I should pay more attention to Emsy, it then followed that with "On a side note, did you know that eye contact is very important in establishing relationships?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Wii fit you do amuse me sometimes with the random comments.

Anyone else on here have wii fit and had these amusing messages?

Edit: It now asks me "How healthy do you think Emsy has been looking" answers being "fatter, thinner, about the same" and I picked fatter, it then said to me "It might be a good idea not to tell Emsy that. If you do end up telling... You might want to put it in a nicer way, such as "you've got great presence" :lol:

I don't know why I find these comments amusing, but I do.

Edited by ScienceGeek

It's always useful to know more ways of saying, "you are looking fat today." :lol:

We used to have a car racing game on the X-Box, and whenever I played the co-pilot kept shouting, "you'll wreck the 'king car!" Funny, cos it's kind of similar to what the Ex used to shout whenever I drove a real car :rolleyes:

Edited by Tally