Sign in to follow this  
bikemad

Those with bike in their username....

Bikemad you have just asked what I was wondering earlier on today ;). Yeah my username is cos what I am, what sort of bikes are you into? lets hope the others reply :P

My lad did have a PW50 but hates the noise smell etc lol so we sold it in the end-my lad loves BSB n has met Bomber Harris twice but he hates the smaller bikes like anything under 500 the noise drives him mad. Me I love all sports bikes n would give my right arm for a baby blade n like BSB n MotoGP my other half basically if it is a bike with a motor he is there lol but esp GP n roadraces-he used to have a J2 Ninja but he got knocked off by a white van driver so bike was written off n he aint got another yet. Currently on here n got GP on in the background lol.

I used to be into bikes but I'm kind of an ex biker at the moment! :rolleyes: Sold my last bike just before Christmas, was a cbr. I expect I'll go back to it one day, I'm really into my drumming now :whistle:

we bought blaine a mini kolt 50cc quad for xmas!!!!!!!!!!!! couldnt use it though cos of his bump!!!!!!!!!!! gutted but will go on it now for a few seconds then turns it off,,think he is still a bit scared,,and cos its petrol o/t said he probly dont like the noise or vibration,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will keep trying innit will gradually get used to it i hope,,,, we bought the quad cos he cant ride a 2 wheeler bike even with stablisers so we thought would be good,,,,

I don't have bike in my name cos I'm not that imaginative, but I do own a bike. I have a Suzuki SV650 and my hubby has a Honda Blackbird 1100.

Bikes are GRRREEEEEEAAAAAAAAT :thumbs: