Frangipani

Off for a week with my daughter.

Hi

We have been planning this conference for months. Hillsong Conference. Bought the tickets last February.

My son is off to SA.

The way my health has been you would say I am crazy. But my daughter's heart is set on it. Sharing the driving with other families so its isnt like I am driving all the time.

Wish me luck I think I will need it.

Hopefully it will refresh my brain cells. Looking forward to opening night. As its in a stadium the music is unbelievable. We have had the warmest winter in 17 years so hope it stays that way. :)

Rest from work and home is what I need.

Take care, catch up with you soon.

Love

Fran xx.

I forgot to add, my daughter is clocking up hours for driving lessons so this is perfect and a few of her friends drive, so I wont have to drive at all. Its like its all planned and I just have to sit back and enjoy.

Except for the queue's it should be really good. The rest of the conference is in like theatre style comfort.

:)

We'll what can I say. It isnt everyday you go to church with 24,000 people. :notworthy: there were so many moments, or laughter, laughed so much moved to tears, emotive stuff that had tears streaming down your face. Music that caused tears to stream down your face. Holding hands, dancing, jumping. At one moment I thought of the church scene in the Blues brothers movie where they have people doing somersaults on trampolines, well, that was the only thing missing. :lol: it was just a sea of arms, and doing the mexican wave it was awesome. If it comes to London, gosh beg steal borrow, just go. If it is your sort of thing. The music and conference is already all over youtube, if you want to watch.

My daughter is compiling a video of videos and photo's. I made some excellent movies holding my camera the wrong way, :lol::notworthy::thumbs: ah derrrr :lol: I might post one or two if the mods think its okay. Otherwise pm me if you would like to see some funny home movies we took and photo's.

One very moving thing was that 10,000 displaced orphans from Uganda now have sponsors. I already have one. But my daughter had a desire to be one of those, a women with a thousand in a basket came by and my daughter said she had to take one, saying G will find a way. I will make compromises so I can make it possible. Pack my lunch instead of buy it etc, she said. She was full of negativity when I brought home my one from a previous conference, but this time she said, she understood, why I need and now she felt she needed to make the effort to help the lost and broken. Her little girl is a five year old orphan. :( We both feel we came away different people. It is hard not to come away changed from a week like that.

Anyway, if any of you have any questions about it. Or any of the speakers, you are welcome to pm me if you want to know anything about it, rather than talking about it here on the open forum, would be best.

I am still winding down from the closing extravaganza tonight, the music and light show was truly incredible.

If you want to experience this sort of thing, pm me, I believe it is happening over there too.

Anyway, need to process it all as you can imagine.

In one word WOW!!!!

Don't know whether to laugh, smile or cry, its a lot like that, over and over.

xx >:D<<'>