Sign in to follow this  
Sallya

The summer holiday thread...

http://www.letsgowiththechildren.co.uk/SFW...69/Default.aspx

type in your postcode for loads of ideas of what to do, includes a free section :thumbs:

collect ke****s cereal vouchers for free swims in your local area :clap:

use te**o vouchers and nectar card points for days out :dance:

go to the woods with a picnic and let them run around and climb trees and make camps :D

take them out for breakfast to the local park( people think I'm a bit barmy doing this, with full on cereal, milk, tea, hard boiled eggs, bread and butter, fruit yoghurt, and juicebut the park is empty early on, so they get it to themselves)

any more ideas??

s

xxx

Any more ideas.........

It should read surviving the summer holiday thread! :D

Seriously, i do have stacks of info for the north hants /berks/surrey areas......... will post later.... when little man is snoozing.

:)

Hmph, tried three times and each time it said 'sorry, nothing matches your search'. Apparently, there is nothing for teenagers to do within a 30 mile radius of Oxford. :( (*sulks*).

~ Mel ~

mel, don't type anything in, just try a search for oxford - it brings up about 10 pages- I did it but after a while the link doesn't show anythink

s

xxx

Edited by Sallya

Me and Ben are going to do a car boot sale. Taking some toys, books, clothes and anything else that might be of value to someone else that we don't want anymore. He's entertained, I get to dispose of some clutter, and we make a few pennies :thumbs:

Flora

:hypno: Blimey, just looking through the reams of stuff i have for summer hols............ it may be easier for people to PM me their email address if they're in or around North Hants area, and I'll send it all on to them!

NAS group meet-ups..

Thursday 7th August - Wellington Country Park

10.30am onwards.

Thursday 21st August - The Lookout

10.30 onwards.

PM me for more info - and other activities.

:D:dance:

Edited by smiley

Originally, yup, that's the one :)

It is fantastic, but if there are older (mid-teens ish) sibs, they can get bored.

I've been thinking about having a Legoland trip towards the end of the hols, and seeing who wants to come along. :D

Also, the two I've posted above (wellington, lookout) ................ anyone can come along to, just leme know, and I'll look out for you. :dance:

(For those who are nearer - we have something going on every Tuesday and Thursday throughout the hols (and meditation / relaxation sessions for parents, and gaming zone, and fizzy kids... and...and..... :lol: ) - PM me or NikkiSmith for more info.)

Oh.............oh and we're having a trip to the science museum during the oct half term, on the Thursday - if anyone wants to meet up there.

:)

Edited by smiley