Sign in to follow this  
Julieanne

ewwwwwwwwwwww lol bless him!!

Earlier on i was cooking dinner and jay came running in singing ''wheels on the bus'' ( his fav!)

and he was jumping and i looked and he was swinging this rat by the tail in tune to the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

it was half eaten and it was one that my cat had caught as he found it on the patio....lol :sick:

even though this is gross, it was quite good in one way as this is the first time jay has ever touched a furry type animal/rodent/species lol so maybe this will encourage him to stroke our 2 cats now..

however i throughly washed his hands and disposed of the rat in a place jay will not be finding it lol - kids!!! :wacko:

just wanted to share as it kinda made me smile.. :D

when one of my parrots died last year blaine carried out the burial thing and then 10 mins later wanted to dig him back up cos he wanted him back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ha ha

wen reeces hamster died he carried it around 4 about an hr then we burried it then he screamed 4 4hrs cos he wanted to get it back!!!!!

bless them

donnaxxxxx

i know they are sooooo funny,,,he thinks if something dies it has failed!!!!!!!!!!!!,,i just bought a venus fly trap and he is soooooo fascinated with it he is even trying to catch flies for it??? he put a spider in it yesterday!!!! it is awesum to watch,,,,,,,,,jo