Sign in to follow this  
bid

Why we had to drink Champagne...

Yesterday I had a very nice lunch out with Flozza...

We had to drink a bottle of Champagne because red wine gives her a migraine and white wine disagrees with me, so...

What was a girl to do? :devil::clap:

Boho :dance:

Oooh, and Flozza's other piece of Sophistry for the day: 'I'm not vain, I have to keep reapplying my lippy 'cos my lips are terribly dry!' :whistle:;)

Jester here... Boho has said I must post my own personal sophistry...but this is ridiculous; it IS a scientific fact that men are able to think much more creatively whilst lying down. Whilst envisaging my grand plan for redoing the garden, therefore, I shall probably have to lie down on several afternoons...especially while she's out quaffing champagne!

:jester:

Oooh, and Flozza's other piece of Sophistry for the day: 'I'm not vain, I have to keep reapplying my lippy 'cos my lips are terribly dry!' :whistle:;)

Ahhhhh, now male logic, you see, would suggest that 'lippy' was the wrong thing to be applying... Vaseline or lip salve would seem much more appropriate. of course, you don't get the same 'flush' or cupid's bow effect, but at least your lips don't drop off :whistle:

Can't drink red or white? Rose? Cider? Lager? Water? Oh, the options are endless......

:D

My knid of lunch, and you get some very moisturising lippies these days!

vaseline would be too greasy for the champers glasses !!!!!!!!!!

N x

Ahhhhh, now male logic, you see, would suggest that 'lippy' was the wrong thing to be applying... Vaseline or lip salve would seem much more appropriate. of course, you don't get the same 'flush' or cupid's bow effect, but at least your lips don't drop off :whistle:

:D

Yes, but that's male logic, because of course the lip hydrating choices are very limited for men (although I'm not saying baddad that you wouldn't suit 'Golden Rose' :devil: ) whereas us females have a multitude of of things to chose from :P

Rose - they didn't have a really dry one on the menu :whistle:

Cider - gives me heart burn :sick:

Lager - acceptable for some occasions... but not considered on this occasion as I didn't think a raving lunatic (the effects of lager on my alcohol tolerance) would have been conducive to a sophisticated laydees luncheon on a quiet Saturday afternoon :shame::lol:

Flozza :D