loobylou2

Goodbye

I will try this again and hope nobody deletes this this time :wallbash:

I'm off for a while and possibly permanantly.

I am not permitted to say why (as I found out before) but wish everyone the best of luck for the future and thank those who have become good friends.

Bye

*Waves Goodbye* >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Sorry you're going, I hope it's nothing that's happened on this forum :tearful:. Too many good people have left recently and it's really changed the character and general 'feel' of this place. I wish we could have it back as the supportive, slightly surreal, often completely insane (in a nice way) forum it once was. >:D<<'>

You'll be missed and I hope everything goes OK for you. :)

Ok,

This forum is the sum of what it's members make it. That means every member.

Posts like this are far more destructive than heated discussions about serious topics can ever be.

If anyone has a greivance about anything to do with this forum they can bring that greivance to a mod or one of the admins and it will be dealt with fairly and appropriately. Airing grumbles and grievances in the manner of the initiation of a thread like this is neither fair nor appropriate, it's childish and petty and serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever other than to cause upset and unease on the forum.

loubylou was informed quite clearly why her thread was removed this morning. It was removed inline with forum rules and guidelines because it contained flame baiting as does her opening post in this thread. For that reason I am going to close this topic.

Genuine meet and greet threads are welcome; excuses for flame baiting or casting aspersions at forum members (named or unnamed) in the form of a 'goodbye' thread are disruptive to the whole feel of the forum and are not appropriate in meet and greet.

Flora