dooday24

im back......

hi all im back from lovely muddy and rainy yorkshire....... have spent a week in a mud bath (tent) lol

but we still had fun kids ended up in the sea fully clothed lol

and they loved playing in the lovely muddy field lol

love donnaxxxxxx

hi all im back from lovely muddy and rainy yorkshire....... have spent a week in a mud bath (tent) lol

but we still had fun kids ended up in the sea fully clothed lol

and they loved playing in the lovely muddy field lol

love donnaxxxxxx

Thats a bit of a surprise, I live in sunny yorkshire, its been lovely here, the East coast, yes we did have some rain but the last few days have been lovely, especially today.

Mud baths are great fun, J has these regular, glad you enjoyed your holiday with a different perspective of lovely yorkshire Weather.

We have regular 4 season days here, snow in the morning, sunshine by afternoon, rain evening and gales during the night, it really is essential to have a rucksack of all four seasons clothing. no matter what month it is.

JsMum

we were in north yorkshire and it was very windy at nite lol

and rained most of the week on and off :o

def pack me thermals next time lol even in aug lol

love donnaxxxx

we were in north yorkshire and it was very windy at nite lol

and rained most of the week on and off :o

def pack me thermals next time lol even in aug lol

love donnaxxxx

I would never ever dream of wearing thermal until my Army Days, and now I live in Yorkshire, I bough my purple waky pattern thermals half price from Millets, a outdoor adventure store, place into your favourates when you plan north yorkshire again, Me and Jay adore the North yorkshire, favourate place is dalby forsest and danby, and abvously the moors all that freedon for Jay to run around in, we began our walking experience in the NY. we then adventured to the Lake District, and then this year we ventured up to Scotland, which blow me away, it was heaven on earth.

Remember Millets.

JsMum