Sign in to follow this  
tjw

stressed few days

hello

my ds george seems to be having a bad time at the moment with his emotions, he keeps crying and when we ask him why he says he dosent know he feels confused cannot tell us what is wrong,but 2nite he told me he didnt wont me to go to work anymore and to stay with him (makes me feel guilty i only work p/t) and i make sure this is in school time only i cannot take the whole 6 wks off as work wont allow,he gos to nanny and grandad when i am at work and has had this routine since a baby so nothing new they, but he was playing with his moonsand today for about 5 mins and i had to bath him straight away due to him freaking out about being dirty(which he wasnt) he just seems to be getting withdrawn and going into himself a bit more which is concerning because he is such a chatty little soul,same at the weekend didnt wont to go out at all, we always do something on a weekend as afamily but he did not wont to do nothing not even his beloved golf and bowling, it is just a bit upsetting at mo seeing him like this, just thought i would come on here tonite and have a chat it gets it out of my brain for a few mins putting it down in writing,thanks for lisening to me

theresa x

ps had good news on thursday doctor has refered us so things should start moving now with an assessment.

hi theresa,

don't know what to say, but hope you find out what is upsetting him.

Nicola

hi theresa,

don't know what to say, but hope you find out what is upsetting him.

Nicola

thanks nic m

i hope so too dont like to see him like this i just keep giving him loads of hugs and kisses because he is a bit of a mummys boy

x

Hi theresa

Hopefully it's just a phase he's going through. It can be so hard trying to understand what's going on emotionally :wallbash:

I'm not sure how old george is, but I know that both my sons get tired in the holidays as they go to bed late, and little DS finds it hard not having a routine, and it can make them both quite emotional.

Don't know if that helps, but it was just a thought. Hope things get better soon.

Nicky x >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi theresa

Hopefully it's just a phase he's going through. It can be so hard trying to understand what's going on emotionally :wallbash:

I'm not sure how old george is, but I know that both my sons get tired in the holidays as they go to bed late, and little DS finds it hard not having a routine, and it can make them both quite emotional.

Don't know if that helps, but it was just a thought. Hope things get better soon.

Nicky x >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

thanks nicky

he is 5yrs old and he is always late in bed just cannot turn off but i did good tonite he was a sleep for 9.30, it is hard because we think as parents we can make it better but sometimes we carnt and it hurts, i think as well his dad is realy upset because he carnt help him at mo and feels like he is letting him down he would normaly tell daddy all buy not at mo i think you are right about school hols because he has slowly gone downhill you know like his repeating has got worse than ever if you dont answer within seconds he is pulling you and you are not allowed to nod an answer you have to speak it, hopefully when he is back at school we will see an improvment,also took him to see his school freind the other day and he didnt wont anything to do with him which realy upset the freind i had to take him home in the end he was just screaming and going into major meltdown,ithink it is all relatored because he associates his freind with school, im rattling on again sorry and thanks again x

thanks nicky

he is 5yrs old and he is always late in bed just cannot turn off but i did good tonite he was a sleep for 9.30, it is hard because we think as parents we can make it better but sometimes we carnt and it hurts, i think as well his dad is realy upset because he carnt help him at mo and feels like he is letting him down he would normaly tell daddy all buy not at mo i think you are right about school hols because he has slowly gone downhill you know like his repeating has got worse than ever if you dont answer within seconds he is pulling you and you are not allowed to nod an answer you have to speak it, hopefully when he is back at school we will see an improvment,also took him to see his school freind the other day and he didnt wont anything to do with him which realy upset the freind i had to take him home in the end he was just screaming and going into major meltdown,ithink it is all relatored because he associates his freind with school, im rattling on again sorry and thanks again x

Yep, that all sounds familiar (my DS is 5 too). It's just one long guilt trip, isn't it? I think the routine of school will help - hang on in there and don't beat yourselves up about it.

Really must get to bed now. Good night.

>:D<<'>

Yep, that all sounds familiar (my DS is 5 too). It's just one long guilt trip, isn't it? I think the routine of school will help - hang on in there and don't beat yourselves up about it.

Really must get to bed now. Good night.

>:D<<'>

thanks again good night nicky