Sign in to follow this  
smiley

I need a rain dance!

Anyone else got to that part of the summer holiday where they'd much, much rather be doing anything else that playdough, painting, reading spongebob squarepants, watching spongebob square pants, bouncing on trampolines, wizzing roundabouts around, bike riding, freezing in the baby pool, when you'd rather be in the nice warm grown up pool, playing star wars, playing transformers, playing spiderwick, persuading son a sandwich is much nicer than an ice cream...............................................................

:rolleyes: Anyone else getting an involuntary shudder when they hear.....'Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum'?

My Monkey wants to go the a country park........... :tearful: .............. i normally love the country park..................... but am now fed up with freezing bits off at country park.

Rain, people, we need rain............... then i might have a good excuse not to go! :pray:

Someone, please tell me they'll be back at school soon................... :lol:

Someone, please tell me they'll be back at school soon................... :lol:

They'll be back at school next week >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

And rain would be good, but could you hold off for two hours so I can nip to the park for some fresh air as I haven't seen daylight for three days (struggling a bit at the mo :tearful:) and my vitamin D levels are getting a little low...

Then it can rain lots to water the plants that I've been caring for that have been neglected :shame: - words will be had tomorrow...

Whoooooo-Hoooooooooooooooo t'is raining :lol:

NOW the boy wants to go and see Clone Wars at the cinema....... :rolleyes:

Question is ; which is worse?????? :lol::devil:

(huggles for the bit of struggling mumblie >:D<<'> >:D< ).

Nooo!!!!! :crying:

Tomorrow is our last 'day out' of the hols, so don't you dare pray for rain! :shame:

Boho :P

Edited by bid

It was only a shower - you're all useless at rain dancing...... :P

We ended up at the country park.......... :blink:

They had a puppet show :thumbs: and face painting :bounce: and not too many waspies :clap: and we bumped into my friend and her kiddies :dance: .

Not that i enjoyed it or anything - couldn't possibly admit to that................. :ph34r:

Have a lovely, lovely day Bid.

:D

hi smiley

i know its a bit late but my i hope you have stoped that rain dance, :lol:

its raining cats and dogs in sunny yorkshire (not real cats and dogs just a daft saying :dance:)

pllllllllllllease stop dancing

theresa x