Sign in to follow this  
ScienceGeek

I hate being clumsy

So everytime my wife goes away overnight or a few days, I have an accident of some sort. Without fail it happened again!

This is the order of accidents while my wife has been away

1st time - Broken Arm (Falling down stairs)

2nd time - Hurt Ankle (Fall down stairs again)

3rd time - Burnt hands (post was here about it)

This time I slipped when getting out of the shower and hit the underside of my leg on the bath. I went out to the pub group in Cheltenham mild discomfort but nothing major, got home and the pain has been steadily getting worse over the last few hours. Now have a throbbing pain from the back of my knee down to my ankle :blink: There isn't any external evidence of anything though so it is probably something really minor.

Ouch J!!!!

If its not just a dull ache in the morning then off to your GP!!

That is one reason i HATE baths as they are so dangerous. At least stand up showers are safer as smaller step down and generally small square shape so less distance to fall.

Im not too clumsy on stairs as long as i look where im going. if im looking around when going up or down then i loose balance!!

Sorry for the late reply Warren. It was fine as long as I don't do too much walking. Today it has been excrutiatingly painful, not a good sign when I have to cart things up and down really steep stairs tomorrow :tearful: It's still painful even after powerful painkillers and neurofen gel :angry:

Edited by ScienceGeek

erm WHAT damage did you do to make it so bad so long afterwards?? :o

I'm not sure as my pain threshold is quite high and wife is worried it could be something more serious, but thing is there are no external signs of a problem. If it is still painful in a few days time I'll get it looked at, I just need to get through the next 24hrs. :whistle: