Sign in to follow this  
Babylicious

Morning all

so hows everyone today? It's raining here again :lol: it's my last week of maternity leave so I'm trying to make the most of it by doing as little as possible :lol:

Although I do have a huge pile of ironing to do - any volunteers?

Theres a brill thread on ironing, on off topis somewhere. most of us dont do any :thumbs: just smooth and fold, life is way way too short! Just back from work for lunch and its rianing here as well. Enid

so hows everyone today? It's raining here again :lol: it's my last week of maternity leave so I'm trying to make the most of it by doing as little as possible :lol:

Although I do have a huge pile of ironing to do - any volunteers?

My hubby does all the ironing :thumbs:

Just as well 'cause i HATE it with a passion :angry:

I'm sensing there may be the makings of a business here - what do you think, �1 an item? :lol:

Ironing companies are actually becoming more and more common. Anyone who actually enjoys ironing could make a fortune.

It rained here all night, but it eased off and finally stopped around lunchtime.

Ironing YUK! YUK! YUK!

I do it some times when we have run out of clothes.

Dear hubby does iron or he would have to go to work bearing his chest!

I haven't ironed for months.

I smooth things before hanging them out to dry then smooth them again when they are dry... and that's enough. I also fold and smooth as soon as things come out of the drier and that's even better.

If things are likely to be really creased, when they are almost dry I put them in the drier on a 'easy iron' cycle and that does the trick!

I used to tie myself in knots over the ironing. I once started using this service where they pick up your clean laundry, iron in, then bring it back. However, the clothes absolutely reeked of stale cigarettes so I'm assuming the person who ironed them had a fag dangling out of the lips the whole time :lol:

Flo' :)