Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

why!!!

well yesterday had a nitemare, reeces buggy broke....and a nice man in our bycycle shop put a bolt in it, till they came out 2day to fix it.....

so i used it for the school run this morning but they hadnt been by the time i needed to pick children up. so had to leave it with my mum and reece had to walk back to my mums. well he did really well, got about half way to my mums then started moaning. and wanted to be carried and kept sitting on the floor.....

and wen we got just round the corner from my mums he started screaming amd biting my arm :tearful:

and kept screaming he needed is buggy.... :tearful:

had to carry him to my mums... when we got there the man was there and he was putting his pushca on his van to see if he cud fix it and reece just had a total meldown screaming kicking biting..... i tried to explain the man was only fixing it, but culdnt get through to him :tearful:

the man then brought a buggy back in (a new one)) i told reece he had his buggy back but he bit me on the leg.. i finally sat him in his pushchair and he curled up in there with a blanket......

i now have two lovely bruises on my arm and two on my leg he even broke the skin on my leg....

i just dont know wat to do i have a emergency meeting with camhs tues and one with the headmaster at school as he hates school.....

love donnaxxxxxxxx

so feeling really battered tonight xxx

Edited by dooday24

oh you could be talking about r (hes 11)ive been in similar situations with r but they have thankfully lessened in last year or two its awful for you because you cant get through to him that he can have new one better one but to them all thats in ther head is its gone forever and then its a full blown meltdown its so stressfull for both of you have you thought of any medication prehaps just in short term r takes a mild betablocker in liquid form every morning and it just takes the edge of his anxiety so that i have a chance of getting though to him before theres a full scale meltdown could you have word with paed pych for advice if this something your thinking of hope this some help take care let me know if you want name of beta blocker pm me all the best

we have had a really good day today reece went into school lovely and has come out in a lovely mood which is soooooo good bless him

love donnaxxxxxx

Marcus did this once, he wasn,t diagnosed at the time, in fact i only had a fleeting suspicion something wasn,t right but had no idea what so i couldn,t explain his behaviour at all. We had been on holiday to Crete and were boarding the plane we were allowed to use his buggy to cross to the palne and then had to leave it at the bottom of the steps. M started screaming, kicking , biting and became incredibly strong. He couldnt speak well but I got the idea that he thought we were leaving his buggy behind. I couldn,t explain to him we were going to get it back at the end of the flight and he continued to scream etc. i was getting all these can,t you control your child looks and i was alone as a single parent at the time. A stewardess gave him some smarties in an attempt to calm him but it was pre natural colours days and this made him worse. We were an hour into the flight before he stopped wailing and he whinged until he eventually fell asleep 2 hours after this. Not a good time and i had lots of great bruises. Spurred me on to go to the GP and get help though.

thankyou everyone its so lovely to know im not alone and the help and support i get here is really appreciated.

we had another bad day today shannon was off school poorly and reece went into complete meltdown cos he didnt want to goto school without her kept screaming and throwing himself around. and legged it wen we got to school i had to chase him rwnd school and finally got him into school he was still crying i went to speak 2 his teacher, but as i was explaining to her why reece was upset she started walking away from me as i was talking to her and as she was walking away from me with her back to me she said he will b fine 2 mins after uve gone in a really offensive manner :tearful::tearful::tearful::tearful: i cud of hit her!!!!

i left him at school and just burst into tears on the way back 2 my mums....

i just dont know wat too do i have an emergency meeting with camhs tues.....

any advice wud b very welcome im emotionally and physically exhausted....

love donnaxxxxx