Sign in to follow this  
NickyB

Sooooo Tired

Yesterday, we all had a really good day - little DS was realy good at school and even let me cut his hair :clap: Even big DS was in a good mood :)

Today, we get to the playground and little DS punched a little girl for no obvious reason :tearful:

Had to spologise to her mum and explained about his condition - she was very understanding.

I'm just really fed up with the emotional rollercoaster that I seem to be on at the moment :wallbash:

I'm living on my nerves and always waiting for the next problem to come up.

Big DS is doing the 11+ today and tomorrow, so that's just adding to the stress :angry:

I know most of you are probably feeling much the same. Just wondered how you cope with the constant ups and downs?

Felling a bit better now I've written this :)

Nicky x

Nicky >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Walk on eggshells all the time here, most days are ok at the moment, but because I dont know that! I am always always on my guard, and thats what makes it soo very tiring. >:D<<'> Enid

Pretty much the same here always waiting for the next thing to slap me in the face. Try to keep as positive as possible but generally feel unwell most of the time and i know it is stress. We have so much going on and have to be constnatly juggling and everyone just expects us to get on with it as we are mums and it is our job. Give yourself a big pat on the back and keep smiling.

Thanks, guys. :thumbs:

As always, it's good to know I'm not alone

I saw DS at lunchtime today and he had a sticker for doing well in maths, so I was pleased about that :clap:

Then I had a letter stating that the school are considering asking for a Statutory Assessment due to the disruption he causes with his 'shouting and singing (:dance: !!) '. They feel that he needs more 1 to 1 support.

That then sent me into another mixture of emotions - upset that he's so disruptive and he needs extra help, but also pleased because they are wanting to do something to help him.

Is it any wonder we're all so stressed? :wallbash::wallbash::blink: :blink:

Sooo knowing that feeling

The constant pressures and the waiting for the next meltdown

Keep your chin up, paint on a smile and grab a large bar of chocolate, then pat yourself on the back at having got through another day and eat the chocolate :D