Sign in to follow this  
Zosmum

CR** WEEK

Z has been signed off school by dr due to going so far into herself she gave up speaking

We found out she is being bullied at school

Teachers have been telling her to grow up and act more mature

One teacher gave her a detention for doing her homework wrong

She has been breaking down in tears at the slightest little thing and is a total wreck

This is such a scary place to be in

Tonight however she has tried to strangle poor little C

Thrown an absolute wobbly

Then announced that school isn't a safe place for her cos I'm not there (more used to being shouted at but this really tugged o the heart strings)

It's all so AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!

But I suppose if she's back to shouting and hollering she must be picking up a bit

Z has been signed off school by dr due to going so far into herself she gave up speaking

We found out she is being bullied at school

Teachers have been telling her to grow up and act more mature

One teacher gave her a detention for doing her homework wrong

She has been breaking down in tears at the slightest little thing and is a total wreck

This is such a scary place to be in

Tonight however she has tried to strangle poor little C

Thrown an absolute wobbly

Then announced that school isn't a safe place for her cos I'm not there (more used to being shouted at but this really tugged o the heart strings)

It's all so AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!

But I suppose if she's back to shouting and hollering she must be picking up a bit

Oh I really feel for you there is nothing more gut wrenching thta your child being bullied, were going through that to at the moment, so far since september weve have bruised ribs, scrated lip, kicks to the stomach and numerous punching, the verbal abuse is awful...there 7!! its disgusting, my sons teachers told me that Jake is over sensitive and that the boys doing are just puppies who dont know whats rough and too rough. Good luck, thinking of you x

Now that your GP has signed her off it will give you all the opportunity to recharge your batteries, sounds liek you could all do with a bit a space from the school thing.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

I,m really concerned...........what are the school doing?................will she end up going back to school and this happening again?? :tearful:

.........are they aware of this breakdown and what has caused it.....are the medical proffessionals supporting you .Best wishes suzex

Thanks for all your replies

Thankfully Z is starting to pick up and getting back to her old self(Thankfully)

School are presently jumping thro' hoops to try to get her back. I think this is more due to the fact there's a statement review due very soon (But here's hoping)

The SENCO seemed to be really concerned but her head of year didn't even turn up to a meeting that she planned to try and get Z back. We all think she bottled out cos they know they're failing

The good thing is that without the pressure of school she has started talking to us again but is still very up and down

I have to admit that I am enjoying all the cuddles Im getting. Z doesn't usually do many cuddles

I've bought Z a note book for when she goes back to school for her to write any upsetting events/comments in, either from other pupils or from the staff, that way I can keep a closer eye on what's being said and done to her a school and hopefully stop this from ever happening again (That's if we can get he back to school)

Edited by Zosmum