Aspiegirl2008

Hello I Just Joined :)

Hi their

I am 17 years old, and am looking to chat too other people like me with asperger's syndrome, i just got diagnosed last year at the age of 16, and i guess the reason i joined this site was too find other people like me that have aspergers syndrome, as sometimes it can feel like i am the only person with aspergers.

So i am hoping it is not just me that is 17 and has aspergers.

My interests are animals,shopping :), space (solar system), reading guiness book of records or ripleys belive it or not, collectin skull modles, and skeleton modles,music, watchin chick flick films.

:) Thanks for taking time too read

Hi Aspiegirl

welcome to the forum

everyone is really friendly

Hi Aspiegirl, and welcome to the forum.

I got my diagnosis last year too, but I am ten years older than you :) It was wonderful to find other people like me. Do you have any opportunity locally to meet other people with AS and autism? If you do, I would really recommend it.

I like animals too. Do you have a favourite animal or any pets? My favourite animals are cats and I have two cats called Mitzi and Mr Cat.

What are you doing at the moment? Are you in the 6th form? I work night shifts in a supermarket.

Nice to meet you,

Tally x

Do you have any opportunity locally to meet other people with AS and autism? If you do, I would really recommend it.

No i have not met other people with as or autism

I have i chocolate labador and my favourite animal is a penguin

at the momment i am getin a lot of therapy and councelling

Hi Aspiegirl, and welcome to the forum.

I got my diagnosis last year too, but I am ten years older than you :) It was wonderful to find other people like me. Do you have any opportunity locally to meet other people with AS and autism? If you do, I would really recommend it.

I like animals too. Do you have a favourite animal or any pets? My favourite animals are cats and I have two cats called Mitzi and Mr Cat.

What are you doing at the moment? Are you in the 6th form? I work night shifts in a supermarket.

Nice to meet you,

Tally x