Sign in to follow this  
pingu

wheres my post gone?

HI I guess you didnt like it then???

Just wondering where my post went?? If it was offensive in anyway im sorry... Im getting very weary about posting here just lately cos they keep getting ignored moved or deleted.

Sorry guys, ill go sulk alone as usual

Hi pingu -

If a mod deleted your post they would contact you via PM to tell you so and why. Depending on the complexity of the post they might need time to consult before composing a PM but they would send one, I'm sure. More probable is that you 'previewed' it before posting but then forgot to hit 'add reply', or after adding it you hit 'back' before the forum updated.My guess is the former - I've done this many times, and it is annoying (especially if it was a long post).

Obviously i don't know if any posts of yours have been moved or deleted because I'm not a mod anymore (as a member I've not noticed any 'disappearing' after posting, but then I'm not here anywhere near as often and i tend to only look at topics that interest me rather than keeping up with the boards generally), but I am sure the mods would advise you if they were.

As for people 'ignoring' - people respond to threads they want to respond to, and some just sink without generating much in the way of replies. That's perfectly natural and shouldn't be taken as a personal insult, more as an indication that the subject of the posts isn't one of general interest.

Hope that helps

:D

Hi No my post was definatly there. it had 78 views or so called the other side of morning.. it was just a poem that i wrote. it had been on here for about a week,. last night i asked if anyone liked it as it hadnt recieved any replies (just views) and now i cant find it at all. :wallbash:

help

PS. no offence meant by the ignoring bit,.... but you gotta understand that been ignored is part of my daily life now, and in all seriousness its a lonely place to be

help again

Hi pingu -

If a mod deleted your post they would contact you via PM to tell you so and why. Depending on the complexity of the post they might need time to consult before composing a PM but they would send one, I'm sure. More probable is that you 'previewed' it before posting but then forgot to hit 'add reply', or after adding it you hit 'back' before the forum updated.My guess is the former - I've done this many times, and it is annoying (especially if it was a long post).

Obviously i don't know if any posts of yours have been moved or deleted because I'm not a mod anymore (as a member I've not noticed any 'disappearing' after posting, but then I'm not here anywhere near as often and i tend to only look at topics that interest me rather than keeping up with the boards generally), but I am sure the mods would advise you if they were.

As for people 'ignoring' - people respond to threads they want to respond to, and some just sink without generating much in the way of replies. That's perfectly natural and shouldn't be taken as a personal insult, more as an indication that the subject of the posts isn't one of general interest.

Hope that helps

:D

Edited by pingu

Me too, I read it again yesterday when you posted asking whether anyone like it. I was going to reply and ask whether you had written it yourself but seem to have got distracted.

Very weird it disappeared I can't find it either !

Clare x x x

hiya Pingu,

I definately remember your poem, it was there last night. I've been meaning to post a reply too but every time i read it it made me :tearful: . It's truly beautiful poem and, as a sufferer from depresion since the age of 13, it really spoke to me about the darkness and desperation of bad times. It was very emotive, and that's exactly what agood poem should be.

Keep fighting the bad times, stay strong and remember we're all here for you >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> It's what I love about this forum, once you're part of it you're never struggling alone.

KJ

Hi Pingu,

I was the one who removed it late last night, because concerns had been expressed about it. I'll pm you, and apologies for not being around earlier to let you know what was going on.

Kx

Hi there K.

I will look forward to your PM as im not sure what concerns were expressed, but as it was just one of my personal poems i cant see the problem..

Hi Pingu,

I was the one who removed it late last night, because concerns had been expressed about it. I'll pm you, and apologies for not being around earlier to let you know what was going on.

Kx

The original thread is back now and so I'm going to close this thread.

Kathryn

Edited by Kathryn