Sign in to follow this  
bluefish

First annual review(statement only started in september)

Hi ds got statement that started in September and his review is in 10 days time! crazy I think! I have been given a form to fill that has to be in by Monday and am not sure what to put! can I just write"Ds needs what is currently described on his statement" or do I have to yet again point out his difficulties? school have chosen not no meet with me to discuss my many concerns so at the review I will have to mention that his statement has not been adheared too and school are not doing what is required of them by law..... what do I write on the forms?

Personally I am very pedantic when i comes to statements reviews because I know the LA and school are looking FOR ANY EXCUSE to take things away. So I go through the statement bit by bit and say what hasnt changed and what has increased. This parenal contribution is your way of making sure your views arent forgoten and lost.

So lay it on thick and detailed. I add to it any reports etc I have obtained during the year and number them so no pages go missing and information is lost.