Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

feeling not so good!!!

hi i think all the yrs of fighting has finally caught up with me......

i feel really run down and fed up. also am full of a cold, got bad ears and sore throat....

so feeling abit sorry for myself 2nite, havnt been ill like this for a long time..... and im a wuss lol

thunk i need a hot toddy (well any excuse for alcohol lol)

love donnaxxxxx

clare can u keep yr lergies to yrself hehe i got cyber flue lol :lol:

I often get sick after a stressful event has passed. I think you often don't realise how stressed out you are while you are fighting because you have something to keep your mind occupied. Stress also affects your immune system and leaves you vulnerable to infections. Hope you get chance for a nice rest. Feel better soon!

thanx tally im laid on sofa with a blanket at the moment... kids r listening to xmas carols lol

all my body aches at the mo

hopefully kids will av an early nite (i wish lol)

love donnaxxxxx

Awwwww Donna, so sorry you caught my cyber cold :(

I felt dreadful last week too, like you say think just when you get chance to take a step back you catch some virus which knocks you for six !

Keep warm, drink lots of fluids (not alcohol though ;) ) and try to put your feet up.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

lol wud i b drinking alcohol hehe!!!

just put kids to bed and sat on sofa under reeces thomas duvet lol

thanku will see u in a mo xxxx

love donnaxxxxx

hope u feel better soon.

the dreaded cold has been going around my house also, i have a sore throat this evening

but i am still going out to play in the snow tomorrow!

NOTHING will stop me!!

woo hooo

can u tell i like snow???

i am feeling even worse at the mo didnt think i cud get any worse but is even hurting to type, feeling like im 100yrs old lol

just wish i cud curl up in bed for a couple of days theni mite feel better......

love donnaxxxxx

Hope you get better soon, I reckon its a reaction to all the fighting you have done, your body is now saying, lets take a break, :thumbs: Enid

yes me thinks so to enid... and im still feeling bloomin awful, thought id of started feeling better by now boohoo......

think i need a week in bed....... no chance lol

dosnt help walking kids 2 scool in the freezing cold.... and then waiting for an hr for a bus to get home...... why cant life b easy for a change!!!!!!

love donnaxxxxxx

donna >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I feel pretty rotten as well - it's definitely got something to do with stress :(

Can't wait for Christmas - then I can have a couple of weeks off work :clap:

Hope you feel better tomorrow :pray:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

thanx nicky well im feeling a little better , we put our tree and decs up 2day which was lovely..

still feeling washed out though goin to see my gp next week... as dont seem to b coping with everything at the mo think thats why ive been so ill and run down...

wish i got 2 weeks off for xmas im working 23rd 26th 28th and 31st 14hr shifts boohoo but at least ive got xmas eve and xmas day off this yr hurray kids didnt get there xmas day til the 29th last yr as i was working........

have a lovely xmas

love donnaxxxxx

glad you're feeling a bit better, donna.

My hubby has to work every day except xmas and boxing day :( , so I'll be left with 2 kids who are climbing the walls with excitement. My eldest has his birthday on the 20th as well, so it's all a bit mad here :wacko:

hope you have a fab christmas, too :thumbs:

nicky x