Sign in to follow this  
Flora

off for my annual trip to...

Yay, tomorrow morning (or rather middle of the night) me and Ben are heading off with some friends for our annual EuroDisney trip. I'm sooo excited. I've got my thermal longjohns packed (very stylish B) ) and my pathetic amount of euros because the exchange rate is so dire!

I am determined this year to get Eeyore's autograph... the last two times we've been he's ran away from me :shame: So I have a cunning plan to make sure he doesn't escape me this year!

Flo' :D

So I have a cunning plan to make sure he doesn't escape me this year!

A very large net? :unsure:

A Huffelump trap? :unsure:

Exactly how does an over-sized furry donkey hold a pen to give autographs anyway, or is it more of a hoof-print? :unsure:

Have fun :D

Exactly how does an over-sized furry donkey hold a pen to give autographs anyway, or is it more of a hoof-print? :unsure:

Have fun :D

Eeyore, Eeyore, Eeyoreways gets asked about that (well, that and the st st stutter), and kind Mr Disney has given him his very own stamp :)

By the way, we drove through Hartfield on our way back from the cat place last week and saw pooh and piglet playing poosticks. It's very unhygienic you know - not at all the sedate and genteel game Mr Milne would have you believe... I used to play it with my brother, but a lot of water has gone under the bridge since then... :whistle:

Have a lovely time, Flozza. eat a 'orse for me (but not Eeyore, who is an ass). If you can't manage a 'orse, eat a duck for me instead, but not with orange sauce 'cos you canardly taste the meat!

Ouch! sorry. have a luvverly time :):thumbs:

Hi flora,

enjoy your disney hols and have a great time, we have good memories of disneyland paris, it was christmas, we spent christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day there, it was ace, Santa said Hello to J as J was dressed up as buss lightyear, J thought that was cool, it felt real special.

Going again for Js birthday, we thinks, if ����s let us.

Have a fun time.

JsMum