Shaunsmum

hello

:thumbs: Hi my name's Anne-Marie and I'm Shaun's mum, Shaun is 4 and has a dx of ASD, we got his dx in January. Shaun has 2 older brothers who are 11 & 6 years. Shaun is in a mainstream nursery and has full time 1:1 support and we have just been to see 2 schools for him for next year, we like one more than the other and think he will get the support he needs here more than the other one. We just need the council to ok it now.

I'm looking forward to contributing to the forum and I'm so glad to find somewhere I can talk to others who know what my Family and I are going through.

Hello Shaunsmum :D

I have a 5 year old with ASD and also a 10 year old. It's always good to find people who understand what you're going through :thumbs:

Have a lovely Christmas >:D<<'>

Hello Anne-Marie, welcome to the forum. :)

Hope the year goes well for Shaun and that you get the right school.

K x

Hi Anne-Marie,

My daughter is just going to be 5 and is in Reception at a mainstream school with 1 on 1 student support. I am sure we are probably dealing with some same issues. Welcome to the forum! Skye

welcome to the forum shaun's mum