Sign in to follow this  
bluefish

clap on..clap off...

Hi, ds has seen the advert for the "clap on clap off" thing that makes your lights go on and off..... he wanted one badly . so with so money he was sent for christmas I got him one.....Oh my word!!!!! Huge mistake..... first of all it requires just two claps to work and ds just sits and claps then gets cross that it does not work then when eventually (after day three) he got it he is consatntly clapping at it and driving me nuts!!!!! the other problem is that it is sound sensitive so seems to have a mind of its own.. ds high pitched voive seems to activate it..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but one happy yet frustated little boy! it is nothing like the ad! lol

Think twice

This had me in stitches. I could just imagine my daughter fighting with the thing and when she finally figured it out just forget about it!!! LOL I can completely understand why you bought it too. It seems we are always looking for something that they might like or get into or something to help their sensory issues. I don't know why this tickled me so much, but thanks for posting it. I will steer clear of this one too. Skye

We got one of those bins which opens automatically when you get near it.

Big Mistake !!

We have a small kitchen, so it opens every time you go in or out :wacko:

And the kids spend hours opening and closing it - I've taken the batteries out now :D

Sadly, that means we now have to have to prize it open to throw anything away :hypno:

Anyway, Merry Christmas - I hope you get some :peace: - I'm hoping for a pedal bin in my stocking :lol:

Nicky >:D<<'>