Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Oooh Oooh ooooh it's nearly christmas it's nearly christmas...

:D

Well, wasn't really feeling christmassy at all, but today has been 'prep day' and I'm now completely cream crackered but finally feeling all santa'd up!

Got all the food i can prep for tomorrow prepped and in the fridge and just had a glass of wine with number 1 son (he had a 'mulled spritzer!')... we had a duck leg each tonight so I had some duck fat for the tata's tomorrow :lol: How organised am I!

What's everyone having? We've forgone Zebra/Wildebeest etc this year in favour of a beef wellington (I've even got the duxelles pre-prepared heehee - how organised am I!), and we're having Fruits de Mer and sticky toffee pud either side (puds made, just gotta reheat and knock up sauce! - How organised am I???)

Nicest thing about today - Ben stumbles across Toy Story 2 on TV and got totally caught up in it. I came in from kitchen and he was trying to be all nonchalant - 'it was the only thing on' - but he was loving it!

oooh oooh oooh - better get an early one tonight 'cos it'll no doubt be an early start in the morning...

For anyone who's not feeling santa'd up yet, click here and turn the volume up and have a good leap around :)

LEAP AROUND

For anyone who for any reason finds being santa'd up difficult this year >:D<<'> >:D<<'> hope 2009 brings you better things

Love and Peace

BD :)

Only Beef Wellington??? You disappoint me. :lol:

We're having the usual turkey and ham etc. at the in - laws - very traditional.

Enjoy yourselves and merry Christmas to you both! :D

K x

Edited by Kathryn

ITS CHRISTMAS HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYY..

have a gr8 christrmas eveyone im doin steak 2moz and im having vegetarian steak hehe ............

love donnaxxxxxx

Well as my kids have gone to their dad's this year (it's his turn) :(

I'm not doing the whole thing... I'm having christmas dinner...ala..'It's not just food... It's m&s food' :D

For those of you who might be feeling frazzled... think how empty Christmas is without them :( That's my christmas. Very decadent, but horribly, horribly quiet and empty.

Thank goodness I have a few local friends who don't have kids and are coming over to spend their afternoon and evening with me :crying: otherwise I'd be a right old saddo.

Flora :)

Well as my kids have gone to their dad's this year (it's his turn) :(

I'm not doing the whole thing... I'm having christmas dinner...ala..'It's not just food... It's m&s food' :D

For those of you who might be feeling frazzled... think how empty Christmas is without them :( That's my christmas. Very decadent, but horribly, horribly quiet and empty.

Thank goodness I have a few local friends who don't have kids and are coming over to spend their afternoon and evening with me :crying: otherwise I'd be a right old saddo.

Flora :)

It sounds peaceful, too though, I love kids but I had to tell Js friends to go home yesterday they were well hypo and there not even mine, its been a bit manic the last few days with preparing and Js esculating behaviour with the changes, so peace right now seems a bit appealing.

Kids are great for christmas but its hard work, enjoy your time for now while it lasts, your defo no sado been in your own and other adults company.

Im sure will still enjoy this christmas day what ever and who ever your with, merry christmas flora :party:

Baddad I loved your original post, it really came alive, and all that organising, wow, I sure do wish i had some of those skills, and I laughed at the sene where your son is watching Toy story 2, I really got the picture in my head.

Im cooking british roast beef, it cost me an arm and leg as its taste the difference from sainsburys, but Im sure it will be delicous and J loves his christmas

dinner so wanted it to be extra special, he is playing his new xbox game mirrors edge a parkour game.

Our christmas day is just relaxed at the moment, but got to get preparing for the dinner soon.

Have a great christmas day baddad now your up for it.

JsMum

Happy Crimbo Mr Twit ;)

Christmassy hugs to you and Ben and everyone else :-)

Ps, LOVE the tune - have turned up and we ba'doinged about the place............... feeling a little sick now tho............... :lol:

>:D<<'>